An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By willhare24
Hey all, I'm a noob so forgive me I want to increase top speed with custom firmware but every where I look I only see people flashing over versions below this. IV search everywhere and it seems no one has asked about flashing over version 1.5.2 ?
By Liam_gtc
I'm also on 1.5.2 want to play with settings as when battery is below 50% I feel like I'm crawling. Don't think there is a way yet.
By Richyboy1
My M365 has just been returned to me after the safety recall on the folding stem. For some annoying reason they upgraded my 1.3.8 with custom settings to 1.5.2 and I’m now in the same boat as you. Very keen to hear how to get back from 1.5.2 if anyone knows
By Joreimer
I have downgraded from 152 to 138. Easy as a pancake nowadays. Just follow the instructions. But be aware of the safety issues that comes with lower fw-versions.
By willhare24
Joreimer wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:51 am
I have downgraded from 152 to 138. Easy as a pancake nowadays. Just follow the instructions. But be aware of the safety issues that comes with lower fw-versions.
Nice one 👍 what instructions did you follow?

Cheers
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?