An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Jaitruesc wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:42 am
Hi everyone, I will be buying a sooter from an auction here at andalusia and the model is the one in the photos below. Could someone please send me the process that I need to follow in order to hack it? Including deactivating its "past brain / gps / sim" or everything that could be tracked by users with the lime app. I would like to know the things I need to buy new in order to make it work... as it's my first "modification"

These are the models (which I think they are ES2?)

Thank youn in advance!
These are not ES2. These are Lime-S SZ2.5 gen
Mick Ray wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:06 am
Jaitruesc wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:42 am
Hi everyone, I will be buying a sooter from an auction here at andalusia and the model is the one in the photos below. Could someone please send me the process that I need to follow in order to hack it? Including deactivating its "past brain / gps / sim" or everything that could be tracked by users with the lime app. I would like to know the things I need to buy new in order to make it work... as it's my first "modification"

These are the models (which I think they are ES2?)

Thank youn in advance!
These are not ES2. These are Lime-S SZ2.5 gen
Thank you!! Do I need to follow hacking process of replacing motherboard and controlboard? In order to deactivate the gps module, do I need to extract the green box? Or is it neccessary? I read on previous posts that the motherboard is located inside the bar and not in green box?
Hi guys,

So close to getting my lime going, have a generic controller, throttle doesnt seem to be doing anything, the only way I can get the wheel to spin is by shorting the throttle and pas sensor signal wires together, the wheel spins at full power in reverse.

Hoping someone more knowledgable can steer me in a good direction... I've noticed the controllers u guys are using dont have a pas sensor, do I need to bypass this somehow?
Dreadedb wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:29 pm
Hi guys,

So close to getting my lime going, have a generic controller, throttle doesnt seem to be doing anything, the only way I can get the wheel to spin is by shorting the throttle and pas sensor signal wires together, the wheel spins at full power in reverse.

Hoping someone more knowledgable can steer me in a good direction... I've noticed the controllers u guys are using dont have a pas sensor, do I need to bypass this somehow?
I believe the throttle input on generic controllers activates by a hall sensor from the throttle. They are normally black, Red and Green. Just connect them accordingly. If you are using the stock throttle just connect green to green, black to black and, red to red. Also, the controller has learning wires. Connect them together use throttle if the wheel spins reverse, zero the throttle and apply the throttle again it should correct the spinning direction. Disconnect the learning wires. Also, be sure you connect all 5 wheels hall sensor wires correctly.
By fdaremi
This is my Lime S 2.5. Painted black and grey. With the generic controller, aftermarket throttle, voltage monitor and lock. :D
By Tuco1
fdaremi wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:51 pm
This is my Lime S 2.5. Painted black and grey. With the generic controller, aftermarket throttle, voltage monitor and lock. :D

Very good!!!

What kind of paint have you used? Link?
Dreadedb wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:29 pm
Hi guys,

Hey,

Google, enter "OMT-M3", few minutes to read and...

From manual I have found this bit: (Assist mode (throttle does not work, only assist))

Here is the link to the manual: OMT-M3
Bonsoir,
En français pour faire avancer les choses...
La nouvelle lime parisienne semble compliquée
J'ai acheté sur aliexpress le kit contrôleur/carte mère /chargeur.
Plusieurs difficultés !
Les câbles ne sont pas plug and play et il faut jouer du fer à souder
De surcroît le nouveau contrôleur ne rentre pas dans le Corp de la lime
Il est trop long
Après branchement le contrôleur démarre le Bluetooth se connecte bien à l'application ninebot et les mise à jour se font correctement
En revanche un bip retenti en permanence et une erreur 21 à priori lié à un problème de connexion batterie.
Il y a plusieurs câbles que je n'ai pas réussi à connecter ou un peu au hasard...
En résumé et en l'état ça ne marche pas
Je suis en revanche intéressé par vos retours d'expérience !!!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]