An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
Ayden619 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:18 pm
Help me if you know what's going on
It's look like you have a locked m365. Try to connect with Mi Home app, then when you will see a password prompt screen hold down accelerator and brake handle and press power button (all at the same time). You will have one long and few short beeps. Let it beep for three cycles or more. The Mi Home app should be now unlocked.
Hey guys i'm new here and i am having a big problem with my Xiaomi M365.
Like many of view i have bougth a clone dashboard but i can't get it to work at all.
I have installed it and tried to flash a pro custom firmware, which apparently went through, but then my scooter got completely stuck.
There is nothing i can do, it doesn't react at all
The screen flashes red showing a 10 and i can't even turn it off using the button.
I have tried putting back my old original board but it's the same, it doesn't do anything.
What can it be?
Is there anybody that could help me?
I need my scooter so much :(
Thank you guys!
Did you ever get it to work?

Exactly the same thing as me no reaction and can't do anything with it with either dashboard and can't flash it as it's not recognised?
Moonshiner89 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:54 am
Hey guys i'm new here and i am having a big problem with my Xiaomi M365.
Like many of view i have bougth a clone dashboard but i can't get it to work at all.
I have installed it and tried to flash a pro custom firmware, which apparently went through, but then my scooter got completely stuck.
There is nothing i can do, it doesn't react at all
The screen flashes red showing a 10 and i can't even turn it off using the button.
I have tried putting back my old original board but it's the same, it doesn't do anything.
What can it be?
Is there anybody that could help me?
I need my scooter so much :(
Thank you guys!
There is a great deal of chat on here with some good points to be made but I am having trouble finding a "guide" for this process.

I have a m365 with extended battery and CFW for 32km/h top speed. Got over 1500kms on it and love it.

I just got a "fake" pro dashboard and would love to add it and keep the great top speeds I have but it seems like a real pain to flash the firmware for this new dashboard. to be clear I have not started as I can see no end to end tutorials that can use the new dashboard and also use CFW.

The hardware installation is very straightforward but that firmware process is lacking on every video I look at.
It would be great if someone can someone point me to the complete process for upgrading the dashboard with fast speed CFW?

PS. I have always had a problem with downhill auto breaking, doesn't seem to matter if I set a high topspeed or a high KERS it still does it. If anyone has tips to disable this I would be greatful.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]