An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By amabele
boingo wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:20 pm
As m :evil:
Does this work on a bird v2? I just removed the board and realized that it can't be hotwired since it is a pulse motor as I understand it.

Thanks.
Hey I need help with my m365 how do you free up the motor I have a pro dashboard and all it does is beep and i cant ride it i upgraded the firmware to pro drv and it still doesnt let me switch modes to eco and sport nor let's me drive it doesnt go into pro when I flash it
Ayden619 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:05 pm
Hey I need help with my m365 how do you free up the motor I have a pro dashboard and all it does is beep and i cant ride it i upgraded the firmware to pro drv and it still doesnt let me switch modes to eco and sport nor let's me drive it doesnt go into pro when I flash it
Thank you for the awesome pic of your customized scooter.
Dr. Skootenberg wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:03 pm
2nd generation MiniMotors Speedway 4 Pro scooter.
Abandoned by SKIP during the speedway purge.
(when they shipped most the speedway back to california and left behind a good amount of these)

Removed SKIP hardware (phone & pcb) and replaced with buck converter to make light work.
Added LED under light + additional buck converter for that.

Original dashboard + noisy BLDC. Battery fuse fix. 20+mp/h on straight surface.

how did u get it to work i have the same one 2 of them and they don't work
Did some customization to an M365 that I've been working on for a while. The next upgrade will be an additional battery and Zero motor. I'm running custom firmware and can get max about 25mph but normal speed around 19-20mph.

Let me know if you'd like more details on the upgrades that I've done, not all are shown here.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]