An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
By caesar.freezer
Hy Guys!

Just wanted to ask if there is a M365 that is faster than 40kph?
I think the fastest you can do with stock motor is ~35 kph, with 12s maybe 40kph?

So the question is: Who got the fastest one :D
By Mattr567
Mines goes 26mph (flat ground) with custom firmware, Zero motor swap and an external battery in parallel also used from the Zero.

Dual motor people can probably go faster, but I don't really see a point. Rarely do I reach top speed in actual use, and when I do it's scary lol. Dual motor swaps really don't make much sense in general besides the "look what I did!" factor. In real world use its extra speed you don't need while draining your range greatly.
By Kiki626
Yes, how did you use your zero battery ? Did you just wire it up to the controller by soldering it after the fuses in parallel ? Do u have any issues with the battery readout (is it accurate) ?
By LAskooter213
Mine is fast. I doubt its the fastest, but it does over 30 mph. And I'm pretty proud of that. Dual motor. Zero in the rear stock in the front. Its over volted and flashed with cfw-w spec firmware. Im running the stock battery plus 2 es batteries plus 2 custom packs in series. Controllers are stock.

Anyone wanna race me?
By Koolkidcharles
What’s the total voltage output on the batteries? And what battery voltage limit are you running on your custom firmware?
By LAskooter213
58 volts. set the limit to 63. its as high as itll let you go. youll need to rework contacts and heat sinks also. i can show you how once youre there.
By sgtpepperaut
with an overvolt to 13s ( 54V) stock motor and custom firmware i can go 37kph. (23mph). I weigh 100kg (220lbs)....

this is stupidly fast. i have two zero motors and thinking of a new setup but when i actually am going 35kph it feels quite dangerous already so im hesistant...
By Koolkidcharles
This sounds crazy do you think using a 72v 1000 or even a 1500w speed controller from eBay make it run faster?
Might try it out, but the controllers are so huge
By LAskooter213
I can tell you from experience that 72 volts flings the tire right off the rim. It is too much power. And thats not a challenge, its a fact. You would need a custom wheel and tire setup to handle that type of speed. The scooter shakes uncontrollably and the tire ends up lodged n between the fork and the wheel. You end up in the dirt. Ill make a video one of these days of 72 volts on my test bench. Its a sh*t show. Or come by.l Ill let you give one a test drive.

Ever wonder why the really fast scooters out there have the wide *ss wheels and tires? Yup.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]