An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By blebled47
AS the title says . I have a legit ES4 foldable segway scooter that I've put over 600 miles on . I acquired a es1 former lyft scooter and removed the dash and was thinking - what if I popped my LEGIT es4 handles bar on .. well I heard a pop and I removed it quickly. I put them back on my ES4 and everything still works ( bluetooth connection , lock , motion ) BUT my dash LED is fried . Any way to remedy this or just buy a dash on ebay for 20 ?
By Sc00tr
Just get a new one but read the reviews carefully, some that I have gotten are not able to update, don't show modes, and don't show error codes.
blebled47 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:02 am
AS the title says . I have a legit ES4 foldable segway scooter that I've put over 600 miles on . I acquired a es1 former lyft scooter and removed the dash and was thinking - what if I popped my LEGIT es4 handles bar on .. well I heard a pop and I removed it quickly. I put them back on my ES4 and everything still works ( bluetooth connection , lock , motion ) BUT my dash LED is fried . Any way to remedy this or just buy a dash on ebay for 20 ?
By blebled47
thanks for the replies. I did get another dash from the ebay for 21$ and threw it in my es4. Thankfully it was an easy fix. The control board is still fine. All functions work on my ES4 as they should.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]