An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By blebled47
AS the title says . I have a legit ES4 foldable segway scooter that I've put over 600 miles on . I acquired a es1 former lyft scooter and removed the dash and was thinking - what if I popped my LEGIT es4 handles bar on .. well I heard a pop and I removed it quickly. I put them back on my ES4 and everything still works ( bluetooth connection , lock , motion ) BUT my dash LED is fried . Any way to remedy this or just buy a dash on ebay for 20 ?
By Sc00tr
Just get a new one but read the reviews carefully, some that I have gotten are not able to update, don't show modes, and don't show error codes.
blebled47 wrote:
Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:02 am
AS the title says . I have a legit ES4 foldable segway scooter that I've put over 600 miles on . I acquired a es1 former lyft scooter and removed the dash and was thinking - what if I popped my LEGIT es4 handles bar on .. well I heard a pop and I removed it quickly. I put them back on my ES4 and everything still works ( bluetooth connection , lock , motion ) BUT my dash LED is fried . Any way to remedy this or just buy a dash on ebay for 20 ?
By blebled47
thanks for the replies. I did get another dash from the ebay for 21$ and threw it in my es4. Thankfully it was an easy fix. The control board is still fine. All functions work on my ES4 as they should.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]