An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Sc00tr
I have a spare lime, but seeing as putting a bird dashboard on a lime causes it to explode I would imagine it wouldn’t work right off the bat.
By A3sage
Sc00tr wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:42 pm
I have a spare lime, but seeing as putting a bird dashboard on a lime causes it to explode I would imagine it wouldn’t work right off the bat.
Any luck?
By Sc00tr
With creating a nice Fourth of July light show with a bird dash? Yes. With getting a lime 2.5 operating? No.
A3sage wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:38 pm
Sc00tr wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:42 pm
Any luck?
By OliverTree
My city has Bird ninebots with digital dashboards now as well as the version with no display. I'm curious if you could just switch the headset from one with a dashboard with the version without a display and see if that would work. I'd say it's a really slim chance but I'm still curious.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]