An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
By Coolcalmgabe
I'm trying to rewire a B-0 tire run on an es4 but im not having any success. Do I just have to try all 36 possible connections (G,B,Y)? What is the safest way to do that without any to limit the voltage so it doesnt explode? And what about the amplifiers on the B-0 tire that are connected to the white wire? What do I connect them to if the batter doesn't have the sixth pin?
By 07Gevish
Coolcalmgabe wrote:I'm trying to rewire a B-0 tire run on an es4 but im not having any success. Do I just have to try all 36 possible connections (G,B,Y)? What is the safest way to do that without any to limit the voltage so it doesnt explode? And what about the amplifiers on the B-0 tire that are connected to the white wire? What do I connect them to if the batter doesn't have the sixth pin?
Ok I believe G and B are need to be switched and Y always stays with Y. Can't be 100 % sure. I never tried the es4/zero swap but did do m365/es4 and m365/zero swaps. I wouldn't worry about anything exploding really.... What I'd do is cut old connectors from zero wheel and use ones form stock ES4. Most wiring will match leaving one or two wires to mix and match. Just make sure to keep the battery disconnected when trying different configurations and plug it in only when trying the setup...
By 07Gevish
Coolcalmgabe wrote:I did it and got it working successfully. Never going back to that loud es wheel
Nice one. Any difference in ride (power/speed)?
By Skeeter1
I'm working on this swap now. Which wires need to be switched ? If any? Really appreciate any feedback. Thanks
By sliebowitz
can you just say which colors you soldered to which? or is it a military secret? It took more time to post that picture than it would have to just say what went where. I was just hoping to save some time.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]