An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
By Jeskorbuta
I have photos of the connecters mentioned.. I was in the process of swapping boards until I noticed something wasn't right.. now I don't know if I should return the board I ordered or continue to work on it with what I can.. please let me know what you guys think or if it's even still possible because I'm stumped right now
By samzone
Bentobox wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:23 pm
samzone wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:27 am
so finally today i make the bird one run after a lot of frustration
hello you can show us the diagram
well dont think that is going to be a nasa space ship repair is very simple what i did was buy a universal dashboard and controller put it and thats all because i was try to use the original controller but was impossible but so far is driving good is making 28mph so is not bad and the battery is holding very good but you know what today i decide to open the controller and i was not able to open it because the put glue inside the casing and all the electronic board was deep in gray silicon or some sh*t like that but do remove the silicon and looks like they can be reflash have the same connection like the es4 dash board so maybe i try to reflash it
By Kodayodaboy
Do the wire colors on the scooter match up with the colors on the universal controllers?

Is the GPS or Sim card located in the dashboard on top of the handle bars?
By Bentobox
samzone wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:48 pm
Bentobox wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:23 pm
samzone wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:27 am
so finally today i make the bird one run after a lot of frustration
hello you can show us the diagram
well dont think that is going to be a nasa space ship repair is very simple what i did was buy a universal dashboard and controller put it and thats all because i was try to use the original controller but was impossible but so far is driving good is making 28mph so is not bad and the battery is holding very good but you know what today i decide to open the controller and i was not able to open it because the put glue inside the casing and all the electronic board was deep in gray silicon or some sh*t like that but do remove the silicon and looks like they can be reflash have the same connection like the es4 dash board so maybe i try to reflash it
board link
By samzone
Kodayodaboy wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:09 am
Do the wire colors on the scooter match up with the colors on the universal controllers?

Is the GPS or Sim card located in the dashboard on top of the handle bars?
yes all the wire match the only cable that wont match i thinks is the brake switch one is blue and the other is green i think but anyway is easy to connect because is only 3 cables black(negative)red(positive 5+)and the one is left always is signal dont mater the color and yes the gps is in the top handle bars just remove the bird big decal and is only 3 security torx screw i dont know the torx size because i use a security allen bit size 3 and work perfect and most of those torx security screw you can use security allen bit and they work in case you dont have torx but go slow because they can strip if you try to fast or use a impact drive use your hand and go slow tomorrow i think i will disassembly the scooter again to make a video of all connection and post in my youtube channel i will post the link once i do the video

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]