An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
DrDoc wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 11:40 am
:!: :arrow: UPDATE- so I figure these pictures are of what’s in the footboard of the scooter. Not sure how I open it up though...any pictures or links anyone??????
There might be some youtube videos out there that show how to use a screwdriver. Good luck. Remember: counterclockwise to loosen; clockwise to tighten.
jventura wrote:
Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:22 am
@druinthor

My question, is if I take the splitter, in the picture you posted, the scooter becomes like a “Bird scooter”. Reason I’m asking is because before I learned to do this project, I directly plugged in a circuit board I bought into the Lyft scooter and blew it up. Let me tell you, I did not expect that because I plugged it into a Bird and it worked great but the scooter was destroyed, so I said the Lyft ones are new and great. Little did I know when it exploded on my hand and that thing hurt. So back to my question, is it just the splitter I need to work on, to avoid a explosion on the circuit board? Remove splitter and connect it back to the Bluetooth board and I’m back to stock, where it won’t explode again?
Userhost wrote:@Sceeter[/usermention] They would be worth the cost of shipping. Any results from the research would be posted free for everyone.
Hi there Userhost. I have 1 each of the lyft and bird circuits, but just comparing the pics off memory there might possibly be slight differences. I had picked them up off the curb not long ago; apparently were the casualties of "drive by beheading". Poor things probably didnt see it coming. :lol: They are yours if you have yet to acquire them from someone(thoughtful gesture, but I'm fairly certain I can cover the shipping btw ;) )I'm about as green as fresh grass to this forum, hence this reply today from reading your post. Feel free to PM me to provide details or if you'd like pics of the ones I have.
LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

Hi alecxs, the main Version from Emile ist runni[…]

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]