An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Segway Ninebot ES and Ninebot Max Kick Scooter in this Forum. Topics include the Segway-Ninebot app, hardware, street riding, etc.
huggehugge02 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:45 am
Hey, mine doesnt have a black box whit a gps in it, as you guys said I think this is the "dum" and old version. Could someone please tell me where the GPS is? I looked under the scooter and there was only two cables connected? Where is the GPS? Thanks :D :D
It\s underneath the scooter behind the black rubber patch.
Hey, i didn't find any.
Here is some pictures. When I removed the black rubber part there where only two cables connected and one black (twisted) I looked to the right and the left inside and I didn't see any. I have heard that here in Stockholm there isn't any GPS in the dumb voi. Can someone please verify? :D :D :D
Vuitton wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:26 am
I converted voi scooter really easily, just flash the dash with st-link v2 and you are done.
Hey - you have time to answer some questions?
Would also like to convert, and got all links and guides for the flash method.

But I have the possibility to acquire a Voi ES4 (black box in front and black extra battery?).

Could you help me out where I find the GPS etc?

Thank you in advance!
Stradonitz wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:39 am
Hi

Several people on this topic say that it is not necessary to change the controller scooters ninebot (Tier, Voi, Wind, etc ...), so I listened to them. I bought an ST-Link, I flashed the dashboard with the default OS of ninebot and then I reassembled everything. However after having all reassembled, the dashboard turns on but does not display the battery bar, the taillights flash constantly, can not accelerate and when I connect to the Segway application I have an error concerning the drums.
Anyone know if I did something wrong?

Thank you in advance.
You are dumb ! And the bluetooth ? This is there for what, in your opinion? Flashing is a very complicated word for you ? And oh if you are on ios, you CANT DO ANYTHING !!!..

I broke 5 scooters with this method, without intensive uses All motherboards got fried.
Nxta wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:15 am
I'm trying to find the GPS module as well.
The attached image is the underneath of my scooter.
Despite removing 4 small screws I can't honestly find a way to remove the bottom board. Even less find a black rubber patch.

A bit of help please?
GiorgioT wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:33 am
Nxta wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:15 am
I'm trying to find the GPS module as well.
The attached image is the underneath of my scooter.
Despite removing 4 small screws I can't honestly find a way to remove the bottom board. Even less find a black rubber patch.

A bit of help please?
https://i.imgur.com/9YSGmDa.jpg
You cant remove the bottom.

Those 4 screws are whats holding the back fender/footbreak.

the GPS/GSM/IOT device is located at the front of the scooter, its attached to the "pipe" see image here:

see that black box above the "V" logo? thats their gsm tracker.

those who are saying "its underneath" is referring to an older model that barely exists anymore on the street.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]