An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.

I went for a hand made steampunk kind of thing.

I bent all the rods, welded, painted it all by hand. no pipe bender or drill press, just me with a bench vice and a crappy welder along with a 50 year old drill that doesn't have reverse.

I hope you all like it.
By Mathias Kjeldsen
Colburn wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:40 pm
boingo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:45 am

This one works with eBay 36v 350w controller so far so good the small size allows to be placed inside the tube, the LCD allows to change speeds/gears, the brake also works but not very strong, it allows to turn on/off the led light, the battery charge discharge is working in parallel with separated circuit charging from original charge port on the external battery, LCD as zero start option.
Nice set up, is this a bird with a JUMP external battery ?
How did you route the brake/throttle wires through the battery? Are you able to repurpose some of the existing wires?
By Mehvix
Mind Train wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:35 pm
That's mine
Used old GPS tracker holders from Lime ES and Line SJ2.5 as holder for bike lock to lock it everywhere when i go shopping :D
Hi, were you able to transform yr lime sj2.5 to a PE? if yes, which motherboard did u use?
LAskooter213 wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:51 pm
If a finer M365 scooter exists, I want to see it.
And Im not saying that to brag or boast...I really would like to see it.

This project isnt quite finished. Ive got to complete some wiring, figure out a kick stand, bolt on the car horn I got for it, and I need to clean up my pinstriping and lettering a little bit. I just couldnt resist posting the pictures because I just got it to this level earlier today, .............
LOVE IT ! Looking forward to seeing more : )
By dryber
boingo wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:45 am

This one works with eBay 36v 350w controller so far so good the small size allows to be placed inside the tube, the LCD allows to change speeds/gears, the brake also works but not very strong, it allows to turn on/off the led light, the battery charge discharge is working in parallel with separated circuit charging from original charge port on the external battery, LCD as zero start option.
Do you have pictures of where you put the controller, how you connect the brake?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]