An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 am
Successfully converted to run.
However lights and dash not working...so it's difficult to tell the battery charge.
Used one of the generic 36v 350W controllers and simple ignition/grip throttle.

Hi all,

07Gevish could you please make a step by step tutorial to help making easier the Bird Zero convertion ?
I mean which wire we have to connect to another.

Sorry but I'm new on that scooter topic.

I just have disassemble the white box where it is written "BIRD", the GPS /sim box.

Also where is the Bird Zero battery ?
And what do we have to do with the white GPS box ?

Thank you for your help
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:40 am
Successfully converted to run.
However lights and dash not working...so it's difficult to tell the battery charge.
Used one of the generic 36v 350W controllers and simple ignition/grip throttle.
I have disasembled the white Bird Zero box ... but what to do with this ?

Is that box necessary for the convertion or is it just for the GPS Sim card.

Here below what I have found

The 10pin plug connects to a Y-wire harness that splits and connects to the GPS and LCD display. I am still thinking if instead of connecting the GPS module, why not directly connect it to the 6pin? So any thoughts from anyone before i proceed, don't want to ruin the motor controller.
xdencio wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:20 am

The 10pin plug connects to a Y-wire harness that splits and connects to the GPS and LCD display. I am still thinking if instead of connecting the GPS module, why not directly connect it to the 6pin? So any thoughts from anyone before i proceed, don't want to ruin the motor controller.

What is the pin 6?
My best guess about these 3 sets off wires, looking at the colors of the wires that the GPS module has, it is the same colors that controls the hall wires of the motor (6pin). Going to check voltages across these wires and post what the values they have :D

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]