An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
Hello Community,

Any idea if it's possible to wire this up or do I just need a new controller too? I have a replacement throttle/switch.
Also noticed some sort of service button attached to controller...does anyone know what it's for? I was hoping it was a brain jump but it didn't work. I've seen posts about people who make their own brain jump with a battery... please help if you have knowledge. :D

thanks,
SktrMcGvn
What are you guys trying to do here ? Get a bird zero to work with the existing hardware?

The original post , that is the Tracking unit they use to locate the scooter. I’m not sure where you got the scooter from but chances are the location is registered as it’s last known location.
Even if the battery was dead the small battery can send out location.

And to answer your question, no you can’t bird brain jump it. It only turns on via the bird app.
The button is just a reset
Ok so when the new controller arrives....I'm holding that I can switch it out on the zero and simply run in up to the new throttle....who's got the accurate wiring schematics??? I guess I'll post it when it's done. Muahahahahahaha. :lol:
Sktrmkgvn wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:07 pm
Ok so when the new controller arrives....I'm holding that I can switch it out on the zero and simply run in up to the new throttle....who's got the accurate wiring schematics??? I guess I'll post it when it's done. Muahahahahahaha. :lol:
Here you go
xdencio wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:30 am
Sktrmkgvn wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 9:07 pm
Here you go
Very good! But what am I looking at...I saw on your other post that you were gonna plug 10 connector into the 6 somehow? Do I even need the disabled gps anymore and does your lcd unit on top work just fine?!!!! youda man!!!!!!!!!! :D

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]