An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Happy you figured it out.
That red wire is for an optional on-off switch.
If you fit an on-off switch directly on the battery lead the switch and its wires has to be heavy duty enough to carry all the power the scooter needs.

Otherwise on that red wire, you can fit a lightweght switch and wire remotely on handlebar for example because that keyswitch circuit only carries small amount of power what turns on the controller electonics.
Hello again I have a couple of questions, because I'm continue to investigate before mount everything on the scooter, the first is, what voltage works the front light, 5v, 7v, 11v? And where you can get the necessary voltage to work it.
And the second doubt is where I connect the cable that comes out of the battery but not the one that carries the XT60 connector, the cable that is originally connected to the motherboard and it also goes to the charging connector.
thank for your answers and I'm sorry for my ignorance regarding these issues
carbacca wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:37 pm
figure out the wiring through a bit of intelligent guessing, test it on the bench, and then finally splice/solder/heatshrink it properly
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:03 pm
How did you connect the DC Motor Controller to the Battery and controls etc..
I don’t suppose you’re just awesome and documented and blueprinted the whole conversion? Because you’d rock if you did.
no i did not write anything down
OneMadCow wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 8:55 pm
carbacca wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:37 pm
figure out the wiring through a bit of intelligent guessing, test it on the bench, and then finally splice/solder/heatshrink it properly
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:03 pm
How did you connect the DC Motor Controller to the Battery and controls etc..
I don’t suppose you’re just awesome and documented and blueprinted the whole conversion? Because you’d rock if you did.

A steampunk themed scooter.

The fenders were steel rods bent, cut and welded into place and then screwed in via their attachment plates.

the paint is copper paint with a " hammered" finish. looks great in person.

It is keyed ignition with a secondary hidden switch.

the headlight though, uses 5v and trying to find a 5v source from the controller is proving difficult.

This is how to wire it thus far.

What to do...

You do one " plug" at a time.

Label every single wire with a bit of masking tape and write on it, what it is/for.
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:49 pm
I recently purchased this Lime scooter from a local auction place. (Lime is aware it was auctioned and has disabled the GPS and computer) I'm not quite sure what kind of motherboard I should be getting for the scooter. They look like they are old and were refurbished from another country that got upgraded Lime's

Hi mate, just wondering what auction place it was from? looking at doing the same
blake.john001 wrote:
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:49 pm
I recently purchased this Lime scooter from a local auction place. (Lime is aware it was auctioned and has disabled the GPS and computer) I'm not quite sure what kind of motherboard I should be getting for the scooter. They look like they are old and were refurbished from another country that got upgraded Lime's

Hi mate, just wondering what auction place it was from? looking at doing the same
Mine was from overseas but some people sell Pick A Part Lime's and they accept it for some reason. You can try visit a PickAPart and see if theres any in your area.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]