An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
hi, i have a ninebot es2.
The central plate and the control plate have changed.
The scanner is turned on and the application is unlocked.
The problem I have is that the motor does not force and the motor does not work.
Anyone knows how to solve this? the engine does not turn when tightening and accelerating
Okay so i got a lime segway SN1.0BLK (ninebot es3 with rear lights and LED lights at the bottom of the chassis) , ST LINK v2 and a dashboard found on a completely broken VOI scooter. I flashed the dashboard with original firmware, no problem, I connected the dashboard with Bluetooth on my laptop and flashed a CFW for control board generated on http://scooterhacking.org by using Ninebot Flasher. The scooter was now working and it also worked on the segway ninebot app on android. I was able to change the lights colors and a lot of settings on the scooter but I wasn't able to change the scooter's name. And if I enable the front light the scooter was braking when I push the acceleration button.
BUT after a 5 min ride, the scooter suddenly turned off and won't turn on. After doing some tests at home, I saw that the circuit board didn't work (completely broken) and all the others parts work without any problem. I don't know if the problem was the external battery that can work only on lime firmware or the motor or anything else. The scooter show error 42 when I took out the external battery even if I shut down the scooter when I took out. The scooter was also limited to 24 km/h even if i put a CFW who allows 32km/h top speed. Does anyone has some explanation ?
Ronan wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:32 pm
the wheel isnt backwards. what are you trying to do exactly. your post makes no sense
:) Yes belive me, the wheel is backwards. The image doesn´t show exactly that fact because I took it off. But look at this:

Do you see now that the the whell is backwards? I try to rotate the all part but its impossible, i think that inside the tube (from the top) you have an retaining washer but seems that only with a special tool we can take it off...
Its not backwards. so you took it apart for no reason
jforum wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:48 am
Ronan wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:32 pm
the wheel isnt backwards. what are you trying to do exactly. your post makes no sense
:) Yes belive me, the wheel is backwards. The image doesn´t show exactly that fact because I took it off. But look at this:

Do you see now that the the whell is backwards? I try to rotate the all part but its impossible, i think that inside the tube (from the top) you have an retaining washer but seems that only with a special tool we can take it off...

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]