An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
yeswhat478 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:19 am
Mehvix wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:56 am
Risitas98 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:11 pm
Search in the topic there are the wire schemas
Yeah but apparently, it’s more difficult for the sj2.5. You need to rewire the scooter but idk how to do that
Theres all the information you need in this topic on earlier pages, the forum also has a handy search button.
Ok tx!
I need your help to confirm my connections please! I connected all wires after reading everything in this topic.

I connected the Throttle, Motor & Hall Sensor wires and the Battery. I followed the colors of the wires, just left unconnected one white wire (that comes from the Motor\Hall sensor cable):

=> I connect the two Red wires from the controller (one thick and other thin ) to the Battery positive and the Thick Black wire to Negative, i use one XT-60 connector:

=> Then, i connect the 3 Phase wires from controller to the motor and 5 Wires to Hall Sensor cable (macthing the colors):

=> I connect the Two White wires (self-learning):

I reviewed all the connections, and try to plug for the first time the XT60, but when I was connecting it made a spark. It is normal? And I did not try again..

So, i only made this connections:

Did i connect something wrong? The spark should not happen? The Battery is full of charge (41V).
Should i try test only the controller and the throttle (without connecting the motor) and with the Charger (42V) instead the Battery?
Last edited by jforum on Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Dru wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:24 am
Does anyone made a hack video tutorial for lime scooters ?
Because it's a bit messy in my mind the stuff that is needed
Personally, i did not find one. You will have to search ahah ;) What i found on this tread is that you need to disconnect the wire that goes in the green box, you can then throw it away or use it yo hide your controllerboard inside. You then need to buy a 36v/48v 350W BRUSHLESS controllerboard on amazon or ali express and replace the old one with this one. The connections aren’t the same so you will have to cut the connections from the old controllerboard, rewire those on yr new one and connect the new one to yr scooter. Your new controllerboard may not enter in the scooter and thats why you wil’ have to make a box or use the green one to hide it inside
Ps: thats for a SJ2.5 Lime
So, following my previous post.

I tested the controller only with the Transformer\Charger (42V) but i don't know why he doesn't turn on. Do i need connect other wire beside the Power (2 Reds and 1 Black)? It should send 5V through the Throttle Power Lines but a read 0V.

The Power cables on controller have 0V rather than 42V.

Man, just read this thread, everything is in here.
I’m so full of you sluggards, just coming here and asking for solutions that we’ve been working out for weeks. And even now when everything is already solved since a long time, you are still too lazy to look for it first, just asking for it to be served for you on a plate. Every few posts there is someone. This is main reason im not active there anymore.
I am not lazy but if you find the way how to do it i don t understand why you din t pin it. Here are 87 pages and everybody as the same question and nobady says exaclty how to do it.
FirstJuicerInTown wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:59 pm
Man, just read this thread, everything is in here.
I’m so full of you sluggards, just coming here and asking for solutions that we’ve been working out for weeks. And even now when everything is already solved since a long time, you are still too lazy to look for it first, just asking for it to be served for you on a plate. Every few posts there is someone. This is main reason im not active there anymore.
Maybe because this informations shouldn’t be explicit and served on a plate, as when this info reaches scooter companies, they would try to cut off its head instantly? Maybe in some cases its not fully legal? There at least 4 working ways do to it. If you are genuinely interested, you will spend an hour and browse through this 87 pages. By pinning it, you are making it more obvious and explicit than it should be. Hereby I ask everyone active here to stop answering on these posts.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]