An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
I purchased this scooter from eBay not expecting much, but not expecting the problems to be this numerous.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Clone-Xiaomi-M ... 2749.l2649

First the battery sucks it’s not the 6.6ah battery it says in the ad but a 6.0ah. I took a 6 mile ride last night to test it out and it pretty much died within 4 miles and I had to walk it back home. The brakes are junk and are downright dangerous. The charger that came with it is a European plug charger... also what is the motor situation on these scooters, what I mean by that is, are 250W motors pretty much created equal or are there better 250W motors then others? Is the motor controller (see in the picture)adequate if I wanted to upgrade the battery to 7.8ah and a 300w motor? Also where can I get cheap (or other) reliable parts. If somebody knows the answer to this I’d be interested in hearing what they have to say.

https://i.imgur.com/BY9meoo.jpg
Hi have too a clone of m365 but with lebitec board.
Really its not a problem about 300w motor its not a good inversion really a 250w can get 300/350w witouth big overheat y if you dont get a lot of voltaje really its going to reach 350w without problem. And if you are going to update de baterry i recomend you to get more than 7.8ah im trying to do that with the bms of the actual clone battery. :D
Hey. I also own a clone. The motor on the clone is pretty much as bad as the m365, it overheats and shuts down. Almost all the m365 parts fit the clones. My suggestion is to swap the hub motor for a stronger motor. You can get the same type of battery from China for the clone, it looks like a m365 battery without the extra cables.
Ryuuken24 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:05 pm
Hey. I also own a clone. The motor on the clone is pretty much as bad as the m365, it overheats and shuts down. Almost all the m365 parts fit the clones. My suggestion is to swap the hub motor for a stronger motor. You can get the same type of battery from China for the clone, it looks like a m365 battery without the extra cables.
Is that whats going on when I’m cruising along and all the sudden it dies and then I turn it off for few blocks and then turn it back on and ride it again for a few blocks and then shuts down again. Is it overheating? Or is the battery dying or as the battery gets low does the battery overheat because its a cheap Chinese battery in can’t take the continuous 20A discharge?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]