An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Discuss the Xiaomi mijia mi M365 original and pro versions in this forum. Topics include hardware, software, hacking, riding, and everything in between.
I'm going to buy a scooter and I'm thinking of this M356, because of its price and features are good for.
Only 1 question is how good is the suspension, I notices while riding Voi and Tier (Finland, Helsinki) that those have bad ones, but Hoop has good, but I don't know what model it is (voi & tier uses ninebot as far as I know).
M365 only has suspension of its pneumatic tyres.
I keep mine pumped around 3.5 to 4 bar, what rides ok. Despite littered with sharp crap to puncture (whats taken care of using Tyre Slime), my streets are smooth pretty good.
Arthur_AK wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 pm
Ok, I'm just thinking about when I go up to pavement after a crosswalk etc, there seems to be pretty many pretty up ones where I ride usually.
If you practice a little, you can jump the scooter over small bumps and sidewalk ledges while in motion. I used to skateboard 3+ decades ago and finding some of my skillz coming back to me.
As said above the the m365, nor the m365 pro have any built-in suspension system. They have pneumatic tires which are in comparison to solid rubber very forgiving against terrain. However, I always switch to honeycomb when I get a flat. The new xiaomi m365 pro (I just tested it to review) is really good. There are things that I wish they've done better and actually fixed with the new model. But overall the scooter is great and the riding experience is well I've had my first m365 for 2+ years now and if I haven't broken it in half yet you will never be able to. I literally jumped a 10 step stair the other day :P thats like a 1.2-1.5m fall.
Freebird wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:18 pm
Arthur_AK wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:04 pm
Ok, I'm just thinking about when I go up to pavement after a crosswalk etc, there seems to be pretty many pretty up ones where I ride usually.
If you practice a little, you can jump the scooter over small bumps and sidewalk ledges while in motion. I used to skateboard 3+ decades ago and finding some of my skillz coming back to me.
haha, isn't it fantastic! I myself as an old skater(still do skate about once or twice per year when I go back to Sweden where I have my board). But also still not any good at it.
I also find my skills at least being helpful in managing the scooter. I would never be able to run a scooter in the city if I couldn't jump up and down the curbs. Just riding gets boring quickly and you need ways to get some adrenaline into the game. Jumping things is a great way of doing so. :P

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]