An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By Edmund
We are in need of content creators! Birdforum.co is a new online community focused on the ecosystem surrounding Bird scooters. Out of every 100 posts made we'll randomly select and award a charger for the Xiaomi electric scooter. These chargers are identical to those provided by Bird. Winners will be announced under this forum thread.

Giveaway currently has no end date, post away! Spam entries will be deleted.

Thank you for your help.

Note: Chargers being awarded were sourced directly from the manufacturer of Bird's scooters and not provided by Bird Rides, Inc.
Last edited by Edmund on Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Edmund
We have reached our first 100 posts and it's time to announce the first winner!

Congratulations to Nottinghaam who won with post #94! If you'd like to read the winning post it can be found here.

The next charger will be given away to a post between 101 - 200. Best of luck!
By guisar
Congrats Nottinghaam! Glad they are giving away more chargers. You can never have to many :mrgreen: . Hopefully my luck will be better this time around.
By atlblaze
If we've only got until Monday to get another 90+ posts, we'd better get on it ;)
Hope this goes THROUGH Monday ET at least. Would be awesome to get another charger and would certainly encourage me to be even more active in the community.
By Edmund
Good point, doubt we’d get there by Monday. No more time deadline. We’ll give away the next charger at 200 posts regardless of when it happens.
By Nottinghaam
Received my winnings yesterday!

I hope Bird relaunches in STL soon so I can get to using it!

Thanks!

By Edmund
pros599 wrote:
Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:01 pm
I thought this was for the scooter and not the charger. Oops!
:lol: I wish the forum had enough traffic to justify giving away a scooter. Hopefully one day. 8-)
By Edmund
We have reached our second set of 100 posts and it's time to announce our next winner!

Congratulations to @sofa.king.fresh who won with post #152! If you'd like to read the winning post it can be found here.

We will be doing something different for our next giveaway. Stay tuned!

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]