An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By Darcness777
What is going on here? It appears someone is storing uncaptured scooters. I've driven by this place for the past few nights and they keep adding more scooters.

By guisar
You found a hoarder. These are pricks who game the system by locking up scooters and waiting to capture until the bounty maxes out at $20. They don't play by the rules and deserve to have their charger accounts suspended.

Take the time to report each one in the app. Bird has been more responsive lately with shutting these people down.
By SKIPzophrenic
If they dropped the base price to $3 in DC, sh*t I'd probably start hoarding too. Limes start at $4 in Baltimore I thought that was too low already. Yikes. Skip doesn't go below $10. Birds start at $5 here but there's always a crap load of yellow ones $7-9 after midnight. Limes are $6+. Crazy. How can they do $3!?!?
By SKIPzophrenic
@Silver bird don't ruffle your feathers over it, bruh. Bird will make sure they have the maximum number of scooters deployed whenever possible. They have bounty hunters for the hoarders but just try to report it and then they won't even be able to capture the birds they took.
By Silver bird
Right on! Kinda frustrating when your playing by the rules and these people do that. Your right eventually they will get caught nothing last forever.
I was tempted to go into the fast food place and ask for them politely.but now that I've read the hoarder post. That explains it
By humanbeing21
Silver bird wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 6:51 pm
Sometimes you just want to stomp out the shady people. Justice served on the spot lol
That’s my feeling every time I come across one of these hoarders. I’ll get pissed off then want go confront them. Then I take a few deep breaths, report them in the app, and then move on.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]