An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By msdeborah6963
What a way to be able to charge a bunch of scooters with out getting each individual charger??
By Freebird
Tack 6-8 chargers and a power strip to a small piece of wood. Repeat as necessary. Used chargers go for around $10 each.
By msdeborah6963
Thank You.. I for some reason didn’t see the size of the chargers. Can you tell me? Where would I find used chargers? Is there other scooters that can bring you more $?
By Freebird
Chargers for sale on Craigslist, reddit. I think Bird and lime will send you some to start out too. All the different scooters use the same charger. Scootermap.com shows some of the bounties. I'm not a charger, but I think there's no loyalty programs so it's probably best to work for multiple brands.
By 365GUY
Just look on OfferUp or CL, I buy them for 2-3$ all the time. 77$ for 4 of them in a joke.
There are a ton of guys selling chargers cheap that once charged for whatever scooter companies and no longer need 40 chargers laying around. Competition is tough because the market is flooded with chargers, offer less till someone bites.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]