An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By TopHoarder
DmpstrrrDvrrr wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:57 am
Wait, what about this SIM card trick? Wondering if it's the same as mine :?: :idea:
I as well have a journal of all scooter codes. Honestly, I thought everyone would do that, as I have been since Day 1. Then again, I do love useless data collection. Very useful in this case though lol :shock:
I can't share all my secrets ;)

It's very low tech :)
By Bird_of_prey
Of course therye going to come after you... Not right now... But they will. They are sueimg cities right now (Beverly Hills). Abusive Chargers will follow soon....They are going to get you for a massive amount too. Calculate the avaerge price a scooter makes per day, multiply that by the number of scooters you have done this to, and then multiply that by the number of days you have been doing this.... Bro, You're in a contract with Bird. Charger mode or not. Its a 2 billion dollar company. Their lawyers are not idiots.... Also, why are you writing down every scooter you captured ?ts logged in your earnings statement.... You can view it there.... Capturing a scooter when your miles away from it is a red flag....they
By TopHoarder
Bird_of_prey wrote:
Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:28 pm
Of course therye going to come after you... Not right now... But they will. They are sueimg cities right now (Beverly Hills). Abusive Chargers will follow soon....They are going to get you for a massive amount too. Calculate the avaerge price a scooter makes per day, multiply that by the number of scooters you have done this to, and then multiply that by the number of days you have been doing this.... Bro, You're in a contract with Bird. Charger mode or not. Its a 2 billion dollar company. Their lawyers are not idiots.... Also, why are you writing down every scooter you captured ?ts logged in your earnings statement.... You can view it there.... Capturing a scooter when your miles away from it is a red flag....they
Bird and their lawyers are not going to come after my small time hoarding operation. They have way more pressing issues to figure out. I'm not running a serious hoarder operation and not worth their time. I'm mindful of my average scooter bounty and will sprinkle in some low dollar Birds to keep from sticking out to much. I'll keep doing this until Bird gives me any indication that they are on to me.
By SKIPzophrenic
I play by the rules but I totally think your approach is 100% awesome if you don't care about being eventually terminated. Get that money, take as much as you possibly can from them. On a side note, I made $427 on Wednesday night with my PRIUS, playing by the rules. But again, I totally think you have every right to do what you're doing and the storage unit seems like the perfect place.
By FrWix
Thank you for the honesty. I wondered how hoarders were getting away with it, it looks obvious to me what hoarders are doing from the limited information that I see on the app. I also wonder why Bird or Lime don't crack down more. They are the ones losing money when a scooter is out of commission for a couple of days and then they pay $20 instead of $5 to charge it.
By TopHoarder
Don't thank me for anything. Bird is a stupid, stupid company who is flush with cash and can't spend it fast enough.

What I'm doing to hoard scooters is not rocket science but does require a long term plan to keep your account from being deactivated. The days of picking up scooters, locking them up in your house, and capturing them later are over.

It's simple, block the cell signal, hoard the scooter.
By SKIPzophrenic
@TopHoarder sounds like you've got it figured out. Last night I picked up $170 worth of scooters in just under an hour, one trip. The thing about hoarding is that it takes a while. Yes, you may be getting money that is deemed "fraudulent" by some people, but there are other ways to get extra money as well. Any scooter above 20% will switch back onto the rider map at 4am, giving it a chance to generate more money before the next charge, and making it start back at the minimum $3-5 (depending on market). It also uses the customer to help locate and move scooters. If they haven't been collected, maybe they were hard to find at night. Now you've got someone who's actually paying you to help find your scooters. Brilliant.

I take advantage of the fact that we get full payout after 7am. Particularly Friday/Saturday nights when I know there won't be any parking restrictions or rush hour the following morning. I can grab a full load at 3am, $10 scooters that would've disappeared again at 4am anyway. I can easily have them charged and deployed before 9am. People probably think that's cheating too but very few rides take place before 9am from what I can tell.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]