An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Making money in the scooter game.
By Chewey
I’m curious if anyone out there has a good strategy for being a charger without a car. I live in DC and don’t own a car. I’ve seen one article where a guy rents a scooter and actually totes his captured scooters around on the one he’s rented. Anyone else have any tips? Also for dropping them off in the mornings. That’s actually been a hardwr problem than picking them up.
By surveyorandrew
Not sure why you'd rent one when you can ride them for free once they are captured.

Try learning how to ride more than one at a time.
By SKIPzophrenic
Chewey wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:05 pm
I’m curious if anyone out there has a good strategy for being a charger without a car. I live in DC and don’t own a car. I’ve seen one article where a guy rents a scooter and actually totes his captured scooters around on the one he’s rented. Anyone else have any tips? Also for dropping them off in the mornings. That’s actually been a hardwr problem than picking them up.
Hey I'm also in DC. One of my buddies does it without a car, he stack rides. I've never seen it done with limes but I hear it's the same concept make a star shape. Basically an asterisk. Or rent a uhaul like many people do. Bird is about to limit the speed to 5mph on captured birds, so that's not ideal for using. Good luck
By blanxable
surveyorandrew wrote:
Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:21 am
@SKIPzophrenic Where'd you hear that Bird was lowering the speed of captured scooters to 5 mph? This would suck!!!
Bird mentioned it in the latest charger newsletter.

YOUR CHARGER NEWS & UPDATES - JANUARY 4, 2019
Captured Bird Speed
All captured Birds will soon have a maximum speed of 5 mph while they are in your task list. This is intentional Bird behavior, and should not be reported as damaged.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]