Electric Scooter Forum for Scooter Enthusiasts, Scooter Chargers, and Scooter Mechanics.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By jventura
Posts
#4571
@07Gevish

The pole has this screw.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.


I was trying to figure out what it is. I opened the bottom and disconnected everything. I took off the plates off the side of the wheels, but I’m stuck with taking this screw off. What should I do? What tool is used to take this off?

User avatar
By Ben J
Posts LikeBB LikeBB Avatar
#4600
jventura wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 am
@07Gevish

The pole has this screw.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.


I was trying to figure out what it is. I opened the bottom and disconnected everything. I took off the plates off the side of the wheels, but I’m stuck with taking this screw off. What should I do? What tool is used to take this off?
I dont see a screw there. Only where a screw used to be.

By Coolcalmgabe
Posts
#4619
jventura wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:44 am
@07Gevish

The pole has this screw.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.


I was trying to figure out what it is. I opened the bottom and disconnected everything. I took off the plates off the side of the wheels, but I’m stuck with taking this screw off. What should I do? What tool is used to take this off?



Its a rivet. Use a flat head and a hammer to break it off.

By Coolcalmgabe
Posts
#4630
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:28 am
jventura wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 am
@07Gevish

Is tear down the same for the Bird Zero as the M365 to get the wheel off?
pp
Very similar, open the battery compartment disconnect motor and battery, remove side covers for the front wheel and remove the screws securing the fork and 2 bolts holding the front wheel. It's not necessary but would make it easier if you remove the control module unit under the stem before proceeding with a tear down. Will give you more space to work around and remove the wiring.

did you rewire the inside or the connection to the cb?

there are a ton of extra wires on the cb so i went with rewiring the motor and im stuuck. the break controls the throttle and when i switch it around they both fail. does that extra connection where the white cable is soldered to do something important ? >.<


User avatar
By RSB0
Posts LikeBB Avatar
#4894
Mind Train wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:35 pm
That's mine
Used old GPS tracker holders from Lime ES and Line SJ2.5 as holder for bike lock to lock it everywhere when i go shopping To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
That's a battery light glowing green?

By Mind Train
Posts LikeBB
#4924
RSB0 wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:29 pm
Mind Train wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:35 pm
That's mine
Used old GPS tracker holders from Lime ES and Line SJ2.5 as holder for bike lock to lock it everywhere when i go shopping To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
That's a battery light glowing green?
yes it's lime battery

By 07Gevish
Posts LikeBB
#5114
Coolcalmgabe wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:59 pm
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:28 am
jventura wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:47 am
@07Gevish

Is tear down the same for the Bird Zero as the M365 to get the wheel off?
pp
Very similar, open the battery compartment disconnect motor and battery, remove side covers for the front wheel and remove the screws securing the fork and 2 bolts holding the front wheel. It's not necessary but would make it easier if you remove the control module unit under the stem before proceeding with a tear down. Will give you more space to work around and remove the wiring.

did you rewire the inside or the connection to the cb?

there are a ton of extra wires on the cb so i went with rewiring the motor and im stuuck. the break controls the throttle and when i switch it around they both fail. does that extra connection where the white cable is soldered to do something important ? >.<
Pm with pictures of the wiring to cb.

By Scarykid
Posts
#5476
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 12:12 pm
Coolcalmgabe wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:59 pm
07Gevish wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:28 am
pp
Very similar, open the battery compartment disconnect motor and battery, remove side covers for the front wheel and remove the screws securing the fork and 2 bolts holding the front wheel. It's not necessary but would make it easier if you remove the control module unit under the stem before proceeding with a tear down. Will give you more space to work around and remove the wiring.

did you rewire the inside or the connection to the cb?

there are a ton of extra wires on the cb so i went with rewiring the motor and im stuuck. the break controls the throttle and when i switch it around they both fail. does that extra connection where the white cable is soldered to do something important ? >.<
Pm with pictures of the wiring to cb.
I

Can i get that info too please


  • 1
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 20

Is the GPS on that model even accessible without[…]

The battery also communicates with the controlle[…]

Echt ja.. 😍.. Das ist sehr gut zu wissen also ka[…]

lime scooter question

Great! BUY: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/36[…]