An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Hey I just compiled the code on Arduino for the nano and I didn't get any errors. Maybe you have the wrong board in the Tools pull down menu. Thats the type of error you might get if select a board that doesn't use that registry.
electricool wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:34 pm
bigredrobot wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:33 pm
electricool wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:13 pm
I have an error
Code: Select all
   ADMUX = _BV(REFS0) | _BV(MUX3) | _BV(MUX2) | _BV(MUX1);
'ADMUX' was not declared in this scope
Are you using a Arduino Nano or Nano Every? I had the same error using an every and no errors using a nano
Hi
I tested with a real arduino nano, not a copy, but it gives me the error
Hello all

I must be most unfortunely man in this forum.

I tried with all file/codes that I found here.
I tried with 3 arduinos
I tried to program arduino with WIN7 and WIN10
I tested the cable, blue 3v3, gren TX, power suppply direct to the arduino board from LM2596 to GND Vin 5V.

And my scooter doesn't wake up....... the display is off and whell blocked..................
If I measure on display and is not power supply from board 0V
My scooter is Es-200b.

What more can I do?

Thx to all for your help
Hi Antonio,
And welcome to the forum. The first question is have you charged the scooter yet? Not only does it full up the batter. Which could be the problem but others have found that it changes the scooter settings. You can find a charger pretty cheap on Amazon. Look through the forum a few have been listed before. Check the battery output voltage. Full is about 42 volts.
The second is are you really sure the wires are correct, I would go through the wires again and make sure they are in the correct locations. And on the right pins of the Arduino. The best method is to power the Arduino off USB, thus taking power out of the equation. All you really need to test the scooter is the Tx line, enable line pulled high to 3.3V- 5.0v and ground.
The last is that some off the plugs have different color coding than what is listed here. So what you do is switch some off the wires around. As long as ground (Black) is always to ground and the battery line (Red) are not changed one combination should work.
Good Luck
Mr.Spriggs
antonio wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:55 pm
Hello all

I must be most unfortunely man in this forum.

I tried with all file/codes that I found here.
I tried with 3 arduinos
I tried to program arduino with WIN7 and WIN10
I tested the cable, blue 3v3, gren TX, power suppply direct to the arduino board from LM2596 to GND Vin 5V.

And my scooter doesn't wake up....... the display is off and whell blocked..................
If I measure on display and is not power supply from board 0V
My scooter is Es-200b.

What more can I do?

Thx to all for your help
Isn't all the magic hidden in the software (Arduino)? Just assuming you'll be getting the things discussed here already, i.e. an Arduino, step down module and button buying that kit. Is there a way to pull and analyze the data from the Arduino?
MrSpriggs1 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:58 pm
Hey Electricool.
Would you feel brave enough and this is a big favor. To cut the shrink wrap off and take close photos of what 22 miles is building there. Maybe there is more to be learned for all of us. Ill even offer to buy you a little shrink wrap from aliexpress for the effort.
Mr. Spriggs
418/5000
Hello
I am new to this forum, first of all I wanted to take my hat off to you for your work, I have a friend who has a BIRD ZERO that rolls with a kit :evil: , I have a little material to do the analysis :P but I don't know how to do it or where to connect :cry:
I would like to have one but I am a student and I have no money :lol: , if I can help you, it is with pleasure
sorry for my english i'm from dijon (france)
Welcome TaserHak,
Im glad to see someone taking an interest in our project. Everything you need to make a unlocker can be found on aliexpress. We would be happy to help in anyway to get you rolling. First you will have to find a scooter for yourself. Start by searching for a forgotten scooter. I personally found mine in the river. Pulled it out and dried it off. Im sure with a little hardworking you might find one yourself.
Mr.Spriggs
TaserHak wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:27 pm
418/5000
Hello
I am new to this forum, first of all I wanted to take my hat off to you for your work, I have a friend who has a BIRD ZERO that rolls with a kit :evil: , I have a little material to do the analysis :P but I don't know how to do it or where to connect :cry:
I would like to have one but I am a student and I have no money :lol: , if I can help you, it is with pleasure
sorry for my english i'm from dijon (france)
Hello everyone.

I haven't gotten any more news yet, I tested several combinations to unlock success. After reading several articles I saw that there is an application that allows writing ESC Firmware by the IAP method there is application for minebot and xiaomi.

Or some form of brute force to discover unlock codes.

King Regards
Happy New Year

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]