An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Hi,
I bought two birds controler es-100,I unlocked them with arduino but they don't work for more than two minutes
I did experiments on one of them,
I wrote the firmware es-200 but it doesn't work ...[es200g_esc_patch.bin]
I wrote the firmware Ninebot ESx [drv esc139_fulldump.bin , ble full_BLE.bin]
communicates between modules but 13-phase C sensor failure error ,11-phase A sensor failure error
It connects to the ScooterHacking Utility
Tested on YL-ES100-0926
I would need a full original firmware ES100 or ES200
Thanks to those who gave solutions
I feel stupid for asking but can anyone let me know the easiest way to access the battery on the ES-200G?
I was pretty pumped yesterday after my scooter came to life trying Mr.Spriggs' arduino script from Hackaday but after 2 minutes or so the lights on the scooter went out and the display will only show something (first error code 09 then 10) when the charger is plugged in.

I read somewhere here that someone - I think Pata27 - having a similar issue could only resolve it unplugging the battery..

The next question will be why did the scooter turn off after a short while and is now giving random errors..

I know the physical condition of the scooter is flawless. Its my personal MyTier that someday stopped letting me connect via the app, thus making me unable to drive it. I opened the IOT box and noticed there is a part that gets very hot even when the scooter is off. Pretty sure this is the culprit. Tier is giving me the finger, saying they simply don't repair nor send out spare parts outside of warranty. What a company..

Thanks so much for any help!!
Hello,

from france

YL-ES200G with ES90 battery

System unlocked but wheel didn't turn

WIRING IS
YELLOW CONNECTED TO RX ARDUINO
BLUE CONNECTED TO TX ARDUINO
BLACK CONNECTED TO GND ARDUINO

Light up, display up, no error but no motor

Code used
--------------------------------------------------

#include <Arduino.h>
int powerPin = 5;
byte messageA[] = {0xA6, 0x12, 0x02, 0x10, 0x14, 0xCF};
byte messageB[] = {0xA6, 0x12, 0x02, 0x11, 0x14, 0x0B};
byte messageC[] = {0xA6, 0x12, 0x02, 0x15, 0x14, 0x30};

void setup() {
// initialize Serial:
Serial.begin(9600);
pinMode(powerPin, OUTPUT);
digitalWrite(powerPin, HIGH);
}

void loop() {
delay(500);
Serial.write(messageC, sizeof(messageC));
}

-----------------------------------------------------------

Any suggestion?
Good evening everyone I don't know how to create a post my name is Patrick and I have been looking for the speed mod for the Augment es210 scooter for a long time, could you help me? you know how to change the speed on this scooter would be kind enough to send me the instructions, thank you very much everyone, wish everyone a good evening.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]