An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Hey all,
If we are going to get a Bird one working someone is going to have to get a fully functioning Bird One and hack into the data lines. To pull off the TX data from the GPS, I got a design that I could pass along for a data logger. If someone was willing to put in the extra effort. As for me I only have a ES-200B.
Mr Spings I wanted to thank you and especially Mr Basti for your remarkable work of mad and mad! I have not yet had time to test your working methods and without forgetting all the customization advice from the community but I wanted to warmly thank you for your responsiveness, efficiency and all the investment of time that this project requires ... just to tell you two that a thousand million thanks for everything ❤️
MrSpriggs1 wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:35 pm
Hey all,
If we are going to get a Bird one working someone is going to have to get a fully functioning Bird One and hack into the data lines. To pull off the TX data from the GPS, I got a design that I could pass along for a data logger. If someone was willing to put in the extra effort. As for me I only have a ES-200B.

I have an unlocking kit for 22 miles which should arrive soon and I received my analizer logic, the person who sells the kit also unlocks the esc200G at 22miles
I also had this idea in mind lool, especially since I can't find anything that works for BIRD ZERO
bigredrobot wrote:
Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:28 pm
I am not a developer on this forum but I suspect that these scripts may only work with the ES200B for sure with some success for the other models in the ES200 line. As far as I know, no one has had success unlocking a ES100 model. Forum, change my mind on this if I'm wrong.
Well, Marius wrote this earlier:
Marius Petz wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 8:04 am
This works so far on VOI ES-100D! Thank you very much.
lipoly wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 8:45 am
SneakX wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 12:44 am
and btw. whats the red-blue connector for?
the black-green one is where i connect the 2 wires to the arduino but for what is the function of the other one?
thanks!

hello what scooter do you have

(Tier ES-400)

then it doesn't work with the code
did you already try that out?
yeah, it's a ES-400
MrSpriggs1 wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:15 am
Hey Basti,
The other day a guy named John Lee, helped me break the formula for making commands. He linked me to a Lime Scooter group. Where they figured out how to send commands to their own scooters. Reading their information show me the data structure of a packet being sent and the CRC at the end of the data. So when I reversed the three known packets in a CRC calculator it showed me which CRC this scooter uses. Which is CRC-8 Maxim for all you reading at home.
When I put it all together, it all worked perfectly. So Now I have a formula for making the CRC (i.e. checksum) And that opened up a way to send any possible command. So in reality there are 255 possible commands. A huge number of these commands make the headlight blink. And Im sure an even bigger number don't do anything at all. In that data is all the possible answers to anything we might be able to make the scooter do. i.e. Speed it up, lock it down, flash the headlight in the day. clone RICK Sanchez.
You can follow what Ive been doing on https://hackaday.io/project/168667-elec ... r-teardown

Is it possible to use this code to find out the codes for ESC100?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]