An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
Hey Electricool.
Would you feel brave enough and this is a big favor. To cut the shrink wrap off and take close photos of what 22 miles is building there. Maybe there is more to be learned for all of us. Ill even offer to buy you a little shrink wrap from aliexpress for the effort.
Mr. Spriggs
electricool wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:29 pm
Hi.
it is a kit buy in France, no code of the forum succeeded in lighting my BIRD ZERO but this kit yes
the problem is that I have an error 06E as on the photo which I posted in the forum
this kit brings the scooter up to 36 km / h
If that's true you could in theory pull the firmware off of it and the hex commands who be easy to identify to see what commands it is sending.
electricool wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:48 pm
electricool wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:46 pm
bigredrobot wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:34 pm

Looks like an Arduino and buck converter shrink wrapped with a nice button. Can you DM me this person’s contact info or website?
it is a young person who sells that in paris, there is no site

the kit is composed of an arduino, a button, and a dc-dc, that's exactly what we're trying to do here
When they say that the Every in Nano compatible they mean at the Arduino level. What your working on is a the bit twiddling level and I am sure that the Every doesn't use all the same registers. What you might need to do is get the ATMega4089 datasheet and look up the registers and find the equivalent to the ADMUX registry.
bigredrobot wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:33 pm
electricool wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:13 pm
I have an error
Code: Select all
   ADMUX = _BV(REFS0) | _BV(MUX3) | _BV(MUX2) | _BV(MUX1);
'ADMUX' was not declared in this scope
Are you using a Arduino Nano or Nano Every? I had the same error using an every and no errors using a nano
Hey Guys!
Hello to everybody and a big THANKS for your work and effort! I was reading every single post of this topic and now I am desperately waiting for my Nano to be delivered so i can finally test :D

But as i was preparing the scooter for the test I got really confused...
The Motorcontroller says it is a ES200G but the sticker ES100D...
I guess the Model number of the Controller is the important one?

electricool wrote:
Hi.
it is a kit buy in France, no code of the forum succeeded in lighting my BIRD ZERO but this kit yes
the problem is that I have an error 06E as on the photo which I posted in the forum
It comes from https://freescooter.eu
I bought one few weeks ago for a former rental deployed by Voi. So far, it has been working fine.
Thorus wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 11:55 am
electricool wrote:
Hi.
I bought one few weeks ago for a former rental deployed by Voi. So far, it has been working fine.
The VOI Voiager 2?
UgloBuglo wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:44 pm
Thorus wrote:
electricool wrote:
Hi.
The VOI Voiager 2?
Hi.
I confirm, it's the same kit personally I found contact on an announcement site, the person is professional and friendly and answers questions
for those they want a kit, I recommend this seller
For VOI they have this
https://freescooter.eu/fr/product/freedomator-1-0-fr/
bigredrobot wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 10:33 pm
electricool wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:13 pm
I have an error
Code: Select all
   ADMUX = _BV(REFS0) | _BV(MUX3) | _BV(MUX2) | _BV(MUX1);
'ADMUX' was not declared in this scope
Are you using a Arduino Nano or Nano Every? I had the same error using an every and no errors using a nano
Hi
I tested with a real arduino nano, not a copy, but it gives me the error
UgloBuglo wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:44 pm
Thorus wrote:
electricool wrote:
Hi.
The VOI Voiager 2?
yes the OKAI double drum breaks and front fork.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?