An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
basti256 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:45 am
lipoly wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:05 pm
hello I did a few test today with the ES200G and ES100D both did not work :( :(
Thanks for your infos, and it's very sad that it will not work so far for you...
I think there are different esc modules in the field....
Are you sure your scooter is an es-200g? Because your are from germany and they replaced it with an new generation a few weeks ago... it's calles es-400g. I ihave no clue if they are still using the same unlock command.

But the most important: Grüße auch aus Deutschland :D

Maybe you can make an picture of your esc and post it?

Generally it would help if you would always post your esc number whenever it works/doesn't work.

I received my NFC Modules yesterday and will start working with them the next week. I think on friday you will hear the next thing from me. ;)
Is it working for the es-400?
basti256 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:45 am
lipoly wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:05 pm
hello I did a few test today with the ES200G and ES100D both did not work :( :(
Thanks for your infos, and it's very sad that it will not work so far for you...
I think there are different esc modules in the field....
Are you sure your scooter is an es-200g? Because your are from germany and they replaced it with an new generation a few weeks ago... it's calles es-400g. I ihave no clue if they are still using the same unlock command.

But the most important: Grüße auch aus Deutschland :D

Maybe you can make an picture of your esc and post it?

Generally it would help if you would always post your esc number whenever it works/doesn't work.

I received my NFC Modules yesterday and will start working with them the next week. I think on friday you will hear the next thing from me. ;)

Hello Basti,

yes I have an ES200G and an ES100D.

as I've heard, these scooters (the ESC) have gotten an update the firmware has been changed and changed with a new unlock code.

ES200G ESC Modules

ES100D ESC Modules

ES400G ESC Modules

ES200G and ES100D have the same ESC Modules

ES400G ESC Modules run over CAN BUS

Greetings from Germany

Stefan
Last edited by lipoly on Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Markstom690 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:39 pm
Very interesting Project, i hope it works with the es-400.
No way so far. As far as I've heard from lipoly it's running an can-bus.
Will be fun to unlock scooters like this... :D

I think it's even easier to unlock these scooters because they are just using fixed packets and the progress in unlocking can-bus data is much further in the web than unlocking uart signals :D
I think you will just need an good logic analyzer and you need to know whats happening in the scooter... I see no chance without an working and registered sim card to make any progress in unlocking the scooter.
You need to trace the signals during the unlock process itself to have an chance to find an way to get into the scooter.
Can anybody approve this:

Yesterday I made some progress in "Coding" around... it already got the functionality to be resetted and I can lock / unlock the scooter by using the old reset button in the GPS module... The NFC progress isn't so far that I can use it for the scooter but it's getting it's progress piece by piece. I'll still hope to finish around the end of this week with an first working version....

Back to my question:

Has anybody already had the experience that the scooter went into something like an Deepsleep?
I connected my arduino over night and when I came back this morning the arduino was turned off... Like when the motor controller would go into something like an deepsleep where he cant get out by itself anymore...
The main battery is at ~80%

Has anybody made the same experience or have I burned my Voltage Regulator Module?

Cheers Guys,
Sebastian
Basti you are the man. I have been planning on doing this with a repo bird zero. I have the arduino and skills to wire it, not so much with coding. If this doesn’t work with the Bird Zero controller, what is the code you used to sniff the unlock commands from the IOt module?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]