An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
By Kalamito18
hello today I had to open a new topic about the OKAI ES400 A or B or C because there are topics from 2019 or I see on the last message (how do you open it) its m 'irritated. Well let's start I first removed the box for the helmet cut the 2 wires and removed the sim card from the gps then I removed the carpet and removed the controllervbrief I'm going to buy a universal controller I removed the 2 big plugs from the old controller but I'm stuck because I want to keep the flashing and I can't find where is the option to flash and is it possible to keep the original screen I'm waiting for answers and photos how to connect the controller and how to bypass the bms I await your answers sorry for the mistakes I use a translator because I am French
Hello kalamito i have converted 2 myself and well if you know how they work its kinda easy .
First get one legally ofcourse then remove the screws on the back of the steering pole where the gps sits, by the way they only use some security torx screw i think. the on the A version of the scooter you can rip off the front part of the rubber thats all the way in the front. The youl see some screws, remove them then the reflectors on the sides, pry them off and remove screws, then go back to the deck where you stand and all screws there are gone, you can press the deck down and take a screwdriverand try to push the lock box forward through the screw holes, or i think if you lift up a small part of the front rubber on the deck and remove 2 screws whitch is easier, then it will open. and then the battery youl have to grind very carefully to not damage the battery and destroy it then youl see how theres a cable going strait from the battery and bypassing bms for discharge but it will still handle charging. I will do a more in depth explanation in the coming weeks of how to fix the battery.
Now say bye to the old esc i personally bought the one that i linked it works very well. Amazing speed and acceleration. Now i think that it is like 500/750 watts bc the housing is way to big. i cut it almost in half to make it shorter and more compact.
As i said i will make this post more explaind and easy to understand under the coming weeks with pictures and text ;)

https://www.amazon.se/dp/B08X216NVX/ref ... UTF8&psc=1

By bagnare
Scooterboy101 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:10 pm
Hello kalamito i have converted 2 myself and well if you know how they work its kinda easy .
First get one legally ofcourse then remove the screws on the back of the steering pole where the gps sits, by the way they only use some security torx screw i think. the on the A version of the scooter you can rip off the front part of the rubber thats all the way in the front. The youl see some screws, remove them then the reflectors on the sides, pry them off and remove screws, then go back to the deck where you stand and all screws there are gone, you can press the deck down and take a screwdriverand try to push the lock box forward through the screw holes, or i think if you lift up a small part of the front rubber on the deck and remove 2 screws whitch is easier, then it will open. and then the battery youl have to grind very carefully to not damage the battery and destroy it then youl see how theres a cable going strait from the battery and bypassing bms for discharge but it will still handle charging. I will do a more in depth explanation in the coming weeks of how to fix the battery.
Now say bye to the old esc i personally bought the one that i linked it works very well. Amazing speed and acceleration. Now i think that it is like 500/750 watts bc the housing is way to big. i cut it almost in half to make it shorter and more compact.
As i said i will make this post more explaind and easy to understand under the coming weeks with pictures and text ;)

https://www.amazon.se/dp/B08X216NVX/ref ... UTF8&psc=1

dear apparently you are not talking about the same scooter the scooter you have in the photo has the battery under the carpet and it is a bit complicated. but the battery of our friend Kalamito is easy. you have to unscrew all the screws and the bring it back to half and unsolder the black wire and move it and it will work perfectly and of course you have to put it back and screw it back on.
bagnare wrote:
Scooterboy101 wrote:
Tue Mar 29, 2022 2:10 pm

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.amazon.se/dp/B08X216NVX/ref ... UTF8&psc=1" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>amazon</span><span>.</span><span>se</span><span>/</span><span>dp</span><span>/</span><span>B08X216NVX</span><span>/</span><span>ref</span><span>=</span><span>cm</span><span>_</span><span>sw</span><span>_</span><span>r</span><span>_</span><span>cp</span><span>_</span><span>api</span><span>_</span><span>i</span><span>_</span><span>RP488121R32A5E8MSW32</span><span>?_</span><span>encoding</span><span>=</span><span>UTF8</span><span>&</span><span>psc</span><span>=</span><span>1</span></a>

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>w7TUSFo</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>ZaeTkAj</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>mYMWRxl</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>kdldiwy</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

dear apparently you are not talking about the same scooter the scooter you have in the photo has the battery under the carpet and it is a bit complicated. but the battery of our friend Kalamito is easy. you have to unscrew all the screws and the bring it back to half and unsolder the black wire and move it and it will work perfectly and of course you have to put it back and screw it back on.
can you explain me how to acces to the battery. Do y have to cut it ?
Scooterboy101 wrote:Hello kalamito i have converted 2 myself and well if you know how they work its kinda easy .

<a class="vglnk" href="https://www.amazon.se/dp/B08X216NVX/ref ... UTF8&psc=1" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>www</span><span>.</span><span>amazon</span><span>.</span><span>se</span><span>/</span><span>dp</span><span>/</span><span>B08X216NVX</span><span>/</span><span>ref</span><span>=</span><span>cm</span><span>_</span><span>sw</span><span>_</span><span>r</span><span>_</span><span>cp</span><span>_</span><span>api</span><span>_</span><span>i</span><span>_</span><span>RP488121R32A5E8MSW32</span><span>?_</span><span>encoding</span><span>=</span><span>UTF8</span><span>&</span><span>psc</span><span>=</span><span>1</span></a>

can you show me jow to connect the cable to bypass the bms y finished the scooter y just have to bypass the battery

Hi kalamito as you see in the picture its gonna draw directly from the battery. Now just to make sure test with a multimeter with one probe on the minus output from the contact on the bottom and then go around and test with the other probe on all the pads on the sides so if its fully charged you will know when you find it 54.6 volts and then make sure u remove the right positive cable dont take the skinny one its for charging, take the little bit fatter one and cut it off or de solder the cable and add an extensioncable that reaches to the the pad that has all of the volts and it should be done
Scooterboy101 wrote:Image
Hi kalamito as you see in the picture its gonna draw directly from the battery. Now just to make sure test with a multimeter with one probe on the minus output from the contact on the bottom and then go around and test with the other probe on all the pads on the sides so if its fully charged you will know when you find it 54.6 volts and then make sure u remove the right positive cable dont take the skinny one its for charging, take the little bit fatter one and cut it off or de solder the cable and add an extensioncable that reaches to the the pad that has all of the volts and it should be done
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>k68xk5k</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
okay but you where you connect the cable at the top ??

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]