An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Changing mobility one trip at a time.
By Mainstreamlos
Posts Avatar
Can anybody explain or help me with the new model ES 400 Scooter?
Any idea how the get this thing running?
Looking for tutorials for this specific model with changeable battery.
Last edited by Mainstreamlos on Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
alpha-b liked this

By don471234
Mainstreamlos wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:21 am
Can anybody explain or help me with the new model ES 300 Scooter?
Any idea how the get this thing running?
Looking for tutorials for this specific model with changeable battery.
you must have a 56 V charger at first.....have you picture?
alpha-b liked this

By Mainstreamlos
Posts Avatar
Sorry, its the model ES-400 with changeable battery and not ES-300. It's the latest version from TIER bui
It's the same motherboard like the model ES-200 has.
I couldn't open the tutorial without a windows Computer because you need a software called waveforms.
A friend has a refurbished Tier ES-200 and we want to try to add the motherboard from this model to the ES-400. E refurbished ES-200 only needs Bluetooth to get stated. But it's still the SIM inside.
So we think it's maybe not a good idea. I'm not sure what kind of data it sends.
Maybe some of the battery and if they see a ES-200 sends data from a ES-400 model than they knew something is wrong.
Is it possible to unlock the battery and the motherboard?
I saw its nessessary to buy equipment like CanBus adapter and some things. We don't have very much knowledge, so is it possible to get the scooter turn into a personal scooter?
I'm grateful for every help we can get.
If we have problems is it possible to send the motherboard with post to get flashed? (only for the worst case Szenario that we absolutely didn't get it)? Of course we would pay for it.

Regards Mainstreamlos
alpha-b liked this

By JimFiction
Posts Avatar
Hi, after some Brainstorming und thinking, I unlocked the battery very easily (simple), but if you want to try this "mod" you have to extract battery pack out of aluminium housing, to get access to the BMS.
Don't try to push the battery pack out of the Aluminium case. You will only damage the electronics inside!
The easiest way is to to cut aluminium case with a flexxcutter (Winkelschleifer).
One long cut at the opposite side of the BMS...

The naked battery pack must be cleaned of the pottery. At the BMS there are some MOSFETs.
Between them ist im freespace for another MOSFET but this spot is empty.
You have to to make a connection between the the spot of the empty MOSFETplace and a little contact point sonme millimeters up.
Look :
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
alpha-b liked this

By alpha-b
Posts LikeBB Avatar
Hello friends I am coming to the news about the unlocking of the ES400!
Have you successfully unlocked ?
I have a scooter in my possession ES200B and ES400CAN !
I would have liked to know if it was possible to install the controller ES200 On the ES400 chassis for unlock ?

Or if someone sells unlocking kits I'm very interested To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Torrent: Have A Good Trip Adventures In Psychedel[…]

I will flash mine this weekend, If it works then i[…]

Alex Ecko

Torrent: The Confession 1x01 Another Atlantis[…]

Akyssa Bernal

Torrent: Tiempo de caza Watch Movie Mayo Chik[…]