An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

List scooters, parts, and what you want to buy here.
I have four NINEBOT es2's and many extra parts. Some are the bird Bluetooth version that has the switch with the retail dashboard that I believe just needs to be flashed with stock firmware. I also have plenty of scooter tires. Just let me know what part you are interested in and I will send a picture. I'm not sending anything in the mail or delivering anything other than transporting what ever to my meeting location seven eleven Overland and National . I'm not making any exceptions and will not be negotiating such, the answer is absolutely no so please answer your question for such on your own. Also I do not and will not except anything other than Cash money USD only . No gift cards, no debit/ credit cards, no bank transfers, no type of electronic forms of payment of any kind will I even consider. No cards. No fronts and zero financing. The only payment I will take is the whole payment all at once. No Partial payments. No trades, no questions in regards to possible trades, no loans, no holds, what ever price I provide is the complete lowest price and if you need a lower price then you are definitely in the wrong place. I don't need to sell anything so I don't care. Not that I care anyways. I just seen this blog and I hoard all types of scooter parts that's taking up too much space and I would rather sell than hoard any more. West Los Angeles no delivery must be able to meet me at 7-11 national and overland not down the street or near by or at your cousins house or your uncle's trap house or any of that bs 7-11 Literally 24-7 -
747-288-1682

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]