An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Get moving and see the electric motor and wheel discussions in this category.
Hi all,

I've owned my own Speedway Mini4 Pro electric scooter for a couple years now and love it, but my rear brake cable snapped the other day and unfortunately the small grey bolt fell out of the rear drum brake arm. This bolt has a hole in it for the end of the brake cable to pass thru, which attaches the cable to the brake lever, so without this retaining bolt the rear drum brake won't work.

I've attached a pic - my left pointer finger is showing the hole in the lever where this little bolt would fit.

Every Bird and Lime scooter I see has one of these, so any trashed scooter would have one I could harvest but of course I would never just take one from an active scooter - apart from stealing being wrong, the next rider would get on and the brakes wouldn't work!

I live in Culver City in Los Angeles - does anyone know where I can get one of these little bolts?

Thanks so much for your help!
TanCanuck
TanCanuck wrote:
Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:07 pm
Hi all,

I've owned my own Speedway Mini4 Pro electric scooter for a couple years now and love it, but my rear brake cable snapped the other day and unfortunately the small grey bolt fell out of the rear drum brake arm. This bolt has a hole in it for the end of the brake cable to pass thru, which attaches the cable to the brake lever, so without this retaining bolt the rear drum brake won't work.

I've attached a pic - my left pointer finger is showing the hole in the lever where this little bolt would fit.

Every Bird and Lime scooter I see has one of these, so any trashed scooter would have one I could harvest but of course I would never just take one from an active scooter - apart from stealing being wrong, the next rider would get on and the brakes wouldn't work!

I live in Culver City in Los Angeles - does anyone know where I can get one of these little bolts?

Thanks so much for your help!
TanCanuck
If you still need this bolt, email me @ wheelzscooters@gmail.com
I have one for you, but live in San Jose. I can ship this.

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]