An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Get moving and see the electric motor and wheel discussions in this category.
By 365GUY
So I have looked all over the Internet trying to find different tire options for both the stock M365 and to see if there is a way to add a larger air tire to the zero motor.

I’m looking for something for the 365 wheels that are bigger and better in off road. So like a knobby tire.

I know you can order 10” tires but there very similar to the width and tread of the factory tires.

Don’t you think a tire company would come out with some bad *ss wider tires for the 365 ? Who cares if you have to remove the fenders if it looked bad *ss.

Anyone come across different tire options for the 365 or the zero motors?
By LAskooter213
For the zero motor, there is no real provision for a valve stem to exit the wheel. Not much of a lip to drill through either. Im not sure if anything pneumatic will fit on there at all. Maybe, but I cant see how. And for the m365 the fork clearance is minimal. 10 inch skinny tires barley clear it. Options will be limited. Sorry if Im shitting on your dreams. I just think tire selection kinda sucks on these things. Hopefully Im wrong.

Have you guys seen the new Bird One tires? They are some kind of squishy gel material. Really a good design and material.
Someone who isn't me came up on a bird one and got a chance to take it apart and see what its made of. Nice scooter. The gps is so well attached that someone who isnt me had to saw the head off with a reciprocating saw and discard it. It was like some f**king ISIS beheading video. Brutal and violent. But the rest of it was left intact. Nice tires on that f**king thing. Bird got it right with the tire material for sure.
im following the account "Birdgraveyard" on instagram which is people sending in videos of scooters they trash. One guy was going at the bird one with a hammer and it wasnt budging. Those things look secure
By Hoes Inc
What are you talking about? I saw the teardown video. The Bird One has the standard Mobiwhatever ATS300 tracking unit in the head, three screws to remove the top and a few more to remove the brain. Anyone taking a hacksaw or hammer to this scooter is a moron. The only sealed part is the 477Wh battery.

The guy said it was the most easy to disassemble scooter built so far.
By lurkinglime
Hoes Inc wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:08 pm
What are you talking about? I saw the teardown video. The Bird One has the standard Mobiwhatever ATS300 tracking unit in the head, three screws to remove the top and a few more to remove the brain. Anyone taking a hacksaw or hammer to this scooter is a moron. The only sealed part is the 477Wh battery.

The guy said it was the most easy to disassemble scooter built so far.
Could you link to that teardown video. I'd like to check it out, and have found scarce info online about this newer model. I saw they're already on the roads in ATL, but we might not get them in Nashville since they're probably all getting the boot any day now.

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few i[…]

Hej Guys got my hands on this double battery pac[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was ev[…]

This last transistor needs to be soldered. https:[…]