An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Store the power! Electric scooter battery and charging discussions go here.
By Rapp
Hello all. Forgive my ignorance, I am new to this. Can someone identify what purpose the blue/white pair of wires serve on my 36v Li-on "smart" battery pack? It is connected to the brushless motor controller. The scooter died suddenly one month after purchase. The battery read 34 volts at the time. Unit refused to charge. Charger shows 42v. One month later, the battery voltage is 0. It is my suspicion that a different component crapped out, taking the battery in the process. I could be very wrong, ask my wife. :D
By Rapp
I threw caution to the wind and opened the "waterproof" battery wrap and found this. I attempted several internet searches and if I want 10 of these battery packs at 250 euro, I can have them. I just need one. Ideas?
By Rapp
Nobody knows what this pair of wires is for? I need a new battery pack but I don't want to buy something without knowing what these wires do.
By CDogg
It looks like you have a battery for the Xiaomi m365. If you do, it's possible that those wires are for the rear tail light. Also, your battery dropped below voltage so the BMS put the batteries in a sleep state. You can reset this and manual charge the batteries. Look for some YouTube videos on how to do this.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]