An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By 365GUY
Posts LikeBB Avatar
Check this out..
he is telling me he’s selling it for a friend and it has been modified to run at 30mph.
500$ To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

I’m trying to get him to tell me how it turns on and what was done to it. I should tell him I work for bird and I’m coming to pick it up or he can deal with the popo. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Edmund liked this

By 365GUY
Posts LikeBB Avatar
Hasn’t gotten back to me since I posted To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.
but I doubt it. I think the dude is a tweeker, looking at his other items for sale was the best laugh I have had in a while.
Let’s just say his descriptions of everything are brand new never used .. even for a broken old cell phone To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Classic offer up PHOENIX tweeker selling shit he steals

By ayoslim
365GUY wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:04 pm
Check this out..
he is telling me he’s selling it for a friend and it has been modified to run at 30mph.
500$ To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

I’m trying to get him to tell me how it turns on and what was done to it. I should tell him I work for bird and I’m coming to pick it up or he can deal with the popo. To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

why would you do that?

DOTT scooter

Hardware? Une trottinette c'est un moteur, une b[…]

Selling Custom Scooters

market.scootertalk.org :D Scootertalk n[…]

Clone? M365 Scooter Help

"Anyone have any tips for making the Pro Dash[…]

Hi, thanks a lot for your reply 👍 I thought I ment[…]