An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By TJSplash
Well damn, I'll have to check it out later to see if that's the case. I got two of them so I wonder if they are both f***ed?
By 365GUY
Did you try a different throttle?
I doubt there both bad, something else is probably going on.

I got stung by a f**king scorpion in my hand today, f**k it hurts. No working on wiring for me today, my whole arm is on fire.

f**k the desert
By TJSplash
I will try a different throttle before I give up on it and switch over to the next controller. That sucks about the scorpion sting, where was it?
By 365GUY
Yo..
I’m dealing with the same bullshit trying to get a throttle working with this chink controller, all while my hand feels like it’s being shocked😂
It’s kinda funny, building a little battery earlier and I keep feeling like my hand was being shocked but it’s just the effects of a sting from the friendly Arizona bark scorpion. Little f*cker got me good, right in my finger. At least it wasn’t my dick. I was helping my mom at the barn and was moving some wood, I should have known better. I’m still surprised how much pain a little sting can cause. That is some very potent venom they pack!

The controller: You would think they would make this much easier and include some basic instructions.

I have a picture of the wiring diagram from amazon but mine has an additional red and yellow wire that I think goes to the throttle/display.

I’m guessing the throttle is listed as “ steering speed control” so I need to give that a try.

The issue I’m having is the voltage display is on regardless of the key switch being on. Basically it’s on all the time.

These controllers are kinda little bitches ..
By BONEsaw
365GUY wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:49 am
Yo..
I’m dealing with the same bullshit trying to get a throttle working with this chink controller, all while my hand feels like it’s being shocked😂
It’s kinda funny, building a little battery earlier and I keep feeling like my hand was being shocked but it’s just the effects of a sting from the friendly Arizona bark scorpion. Little f*cker got me good, right in my finger. At least it wasn’t my dick. I was helping my mom at the barn and was moving some wood, I should have known better. I’m still surprised how much pain a little sting can cause. That is some very potent venom they pack!

The controller: You would think they would make this much easier and include some basic instructions.

I have a picture of the wiring diagram from amazon but mine has an additional red and yellow wire that I think goes to the throttle/display.

I’m guessing the throttle is listed as “ steering speed control” so I need to give that a try.

The issue I’m having is the voltage display is on regardless of the key switch being on. Basically it’s on all the time.

These controllers are kinda little bitches ..
Seems like you just would need a power supply on/off switch to kill the power supply to the display while not being used. If that is the only issue and you get the throttle wiring figured out then you may be set. Let us know if you get it up and running? Possibly show top speeds and take a picture of your finished wiring before putting back together?

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]