An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
MaxMustermann wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 8:34 pm
Scootydoo wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:29 pm
Well, I stopped being lazy and got everything put together and working. Waiting to finish charging before I take it out for a road test.
If you have the time, would it be possible to make a detailed instruction, how to rewire everything with the new dashboard? :)
I apologize for not having logged into the site in quite some time. Got a little free time and decided to see if there was anything new in the scoot world and just read the boards.

I can offer a fairly detailed write up to all the steps I took to replace the insides with the ES4 parts and batteries, but unfortunately I never took any other pics of the work than the one posted here. I hope thats enough to work with for all those interested. Give me a couple days to gather all my memory of the project, and I'll write it out in steps as clearly as possible to prevent any unforseen errors. FYI, it was quite a pain in the A, EVEN after the initial "new wire schematic" so please keep that in mind. ;)
Not very knowledgeable about scooters but was wondering if anyone has tried to convert this so it’s foldable? Not even sure if it’s possible but any info would be appreciated because I haven’t been able to find ANY info about this model until I found this site. That being said .. hope someone can help me out. :mrgreen: ✌🏼 🤜🏼🤛🏼

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]