An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Micro mobility projects built using electric scooter components.
By Freebird
Pez wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:07 pm
This is one of the latest .Buffed down to the raw aluminum . Pearl Grey auto with 2 coats of clear on plastic . Flashed with firmware
Best scooter mod yet. How did you strip off the powdercoat?
By math
Freebird wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:32 pm
Pez wrote:
This is one of the latest .Buffed down to the raw aluminum . Pearl Grey auto with 2 coats of clear on plastic . Flashed with firmware
Best scooter mod yet. How did you strip off the powdercoat?
I dare say he used paint stripper ?
By LAskooter213

A few of my latest kustom creations....
Also my prototype dual motor scooter (gotta get it dialed in before i refinish it). Check out the thread about overvolting to increase top speed to learn more about my attempts to create a 30 mph scooter for under $10.00.
By joeyfreshwater
LAskooter213 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:49 am

Kandy painted transportation in its smallest form
how do you come up with design ideas...those a dope man

i got a few kustom canz colors now i feel like i went to basic only getting just a few colors lol
By Pez
M365 powder coat was stripped off with JASCO paint stripped (jelly) has to be brushed on and left for about 3 hours then hosed off . Then did it one more time . The Neck •Head • hand brake were done by hand with Lacquer Thinner and steel wool . Then everything was buffed out with a stand up buffer . I just finished a new Custom Dash Board cover for it .. Due to The OEM Board did not come with a cover . This is how ( OEM Boards ) come ..where I order them . Flashable with Firmware ( no downgrading bullshit ) they are ready to go plug & play .
By TJSplash
lilscoot wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:21 pm
my goal if it is even possible is to have 2 wheel power. 2 complete scooters so running each motor to their own controal baord, their own battery, and their own display, throttle, brake.

once i have this set up i want to add external battery packs to both controal boards.

this should end up with 4 battery packs in total.

i just want to use all primary battery packs.
the external battery packs have the same wires(positive,negative 4 smaller wires for controal board.

Will hooking a primary battery to the external battery port work?? the external battery and primary battery have the exact same specs.

if anyone has any information on anything that could help please chime in. i haven’t found anything on this topic.
Wiring batteries in parallel does not increase your output, it just extend your battery life. If you were to wire them in series, then you would have more power output, but I'm not sure if your controller can handle it
By TJSplash
Pez wrote:
Damn, you beat me to it. I was thinking about doing this and I got sidetracked from doing my scooter project. I guess I will have to give it a dope *ss paint job to compete. I'm really impressed, congrats on the final product

No they's no gps in the big , removable battery yo[…]

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]