An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Ok. So after done some reaserching and couldn't fiind a thing, i found a guy at a local webshop that modes lime scooters. He sent me a couple of photos and a video. I will upload them and hope to help the comunity here.
Later edit: the mod is not for lime ej2.5, it's for ninebot es model... To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Video

To view images REGISTER or LOGIN for full access.

Mehvix wrote:
Andrea wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:16 am
Hi all,
I searched in the forum bud I didn’t find the answer: does anybody know how to connect lights to a chinese controller on Lime sj2.5?
Thanks
You can’t
Ok, thanks.
So if I well understood the only solution is to use a transformer from 48v to 5v. Will try.

SJ2.5

Do you know how the Charging Port works ?

The battery main Power Connector (XT-60) is for Discharging correct? And conects to the original control board.

The Battery current control voltage wires is for charging? or the charger uses the XT-60 connector to charge it too?

I initial charged the battery using the XT-60 connector... but now i think that the charging wires are the small ones (white connector), iam i correct?
Last edited by jforum on Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Constantin liked this

Torrent: Descargar Torrent Private JulietaStone[…]

Facial.Fest.-.Natalia.Moore

Torrent: Baixar Agora Take It Easy Msica de The[…]

Vanessa Kirby,

Torrent: The Discarded Stitchers Watch Docu[…]

I have flashed BLE/DASH to 1.1.0_FULL Could con[…]