An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Chawnnz6 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:53 pm
Hello my name is Sean and I am a beginner Enthusiast. I would love love love to know how to do the personal scooter conversion process. I have tried many times but failed. You must be some kind of Genius. I would greatly appreciate any help you can provide thank you
It's so easy man. What kind of bird are you struggling with?
MikeManson wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:40 am
Chucked wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:34 am
James007 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Do you have a link to where you got the activated controller?
So I got the controller from this seller, the first one they sold me did not work, they said they will send me a "activated" one and it worked. I asked the seller for a link to where I can buy the activated one but I don't think they understand me.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/you.are.you?_t ... 7675.l2559
you can activate the controller by changing the serial number, howtos you can find in this thread

Tried, didn't work.
Chucked wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:16 am
MikeManson wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:40 am
Chucked wrote:
Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:34 am

So I got the controller from this seller, the first one they sold me did not work, they said they will send me a "activated" one and it worked. I asked the seller for a link to where I can buy the activated one but I don't think they understand me.

https://www.ebay.com/usr/you.are.you?_t ... 7675.l2559
you can activate the controller by changing the serial number, howtos you can find in this thread

Tried, didn't work.
what errors do u get?
Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question. I’m new and trying to use an aftermarket controller to run the es2. Now I got it to work and getting ready to reassemble everything but I just realized that I don’t have a way to charge the battery since I’m using an aftermarket controller. The battery has two connectors the thick red and black which I connected to the controller in order to power it up. The other connector on the battery has four different wires red black white and yellow. I took the charging port off (the part that you would plug the charger into) and it only has two wires red and black. I’m assuming i have to use the connector with four wires on the battery to charge. But which four wires would I use?
Bird ES2 Issue : runs fine , i'm on firmware 1.3.4 and I have no idea what causes this but whenever I turn the headlamp on, it throttles the speed to around 12 mph from a normal 15-16, also double tapping doesn't change mode (currenlty on normal S mode not sport)
What do I need to do?
jnpbl.rg wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:06 am
TIER wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:16 am
Cls97 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:04 am
I have contacted a seller in aliexpress who assures me that the driver is activated and is plug and play. it's possible?
It is possible.
please, could you sen share the seller? or the link of the product? thx!
Yes!
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/cPHXOsaV
Last edited by Cls97 on Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
4saken wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:49 pm
Hi sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this question. I’m new and trying to use an aftermarket controller to run the es2. Now I got it to work and getting ready to reassemble everything but I just realized that I don’t have a way to charge the battery since I’m using an aftermarket controller. The battery has two connectors the thick red and black which I connected to the controller in order to power it up. The other connector on the battery has four different wires red black white and yellow. I took the charging port off (the part that you would plug the charger into) and it only has two wires red and black. I’m assuming i have to use the connector with four wires on the battery to charge. But which four wires would I use?
Do you got photos of the controller? make it much easier.

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]