An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
blackscampi wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:08 am
fdaremi wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:17 am
blackscampi wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:54 am
i buyed this i wired the controller
now where to wire the yellow and bleu wire from the throttle

thanks
lime2.5

i gonna try it

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3283704 ... b1e4023c46

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3294490 ... b1e4023c46
These wires are from the red switch on the throttle.
Yellow to 36v
Blue to thin red wire on the controller power plug. (Disconnect the thin red wire from the controller power plug and connect it to the blue wire)
i wired the bleu on the thin red i turn switch on the wheel is spinning by it self when i press the throttle it stops and spin backward i tried to switch the colors form the throttle wire same when i unplug the throttle it spinning a bit faster :|
i wired the bleu on the thin red i turn switch on the wheel is spinning by it self when i press the throttle it stops and spin backward i tried to switch the colors form the throttle wire same when i unplug the throttle it spinning a bit faster :|

There are a white connectors called SELF STUDY. Connect it for a moment and if all will be OK, disconnect. It will be spinning normal.

Hello, I have the lime scooter like the picture above (I don't know exactly the model) and I have a very simple question. What is is the easiest way to make it charge and move using the throttle? I don't care about lights, indicator screen or even if it stays always on. I just want to be able to charge it and push the throttle to spin the wheel. Just a Battery > throttle > motor wiring. Thank you.
gregkoss wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 2:58 pm
Hello, I have the lime scooter like the picture above (I don't know exactly the model) and I have a very simple question. What is is the easiest way to make it charge and move using the throttle? I don't care about lights, indicator screen or even if it stays always on. I just want to be able to charge it and push the throttle to spin the wheel. Just a Battery > throttle > motor wiring. Thank you.
As everybody writes about it many times, you have to read previous posts. There are many solutions, even simple (only controller and working), even complex (programming, replacing most parts, etc.). You have to choose solution that fits best to you.
This model is Lime-S SZ/J 2.5 gen.
I have simple question. I know that about it was mentioned few posts, but there is no clear answer, and some are for Ninebot.

So... Lime 2.5 gen.
Disconnecting original Lime controller (and throwing it to rubbish) and replacing Chinese one.

In original Lime controller, BLACK plug from battery goes to that controller and from there, to charging port (charge). YELLOW plug (XT60) also comes to controller, but I assume that is for giving power (discharge).
On Chinese controller there is no plug for charging, only "POWER" (1 black thick, 1 red thick, 1 red thin)

Is this connection correct on below image? And can I connect BLACK 2 pin connector from battery directly to charger?

Mick Ray wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:51 am
I have simple question. I know that about it was mentioned few posts, but there is no clear answer, and some are for Ninebot.

So... Lime 2.5 gen.
Disconnecting original Lime controller (and throwing it to rubbish) and replacing Chinese one.

In original Lime controller, BLACK plug from battery goes to that controller and from there, to charging port (charge). YELLOW plug (XT60) also comes to controller, but I assume that is for giving power (discharge).
On Chinese controller there is no plug for charging, only "POWER" (1 black thick, 1 red thick, 1 red thin)

Is this connection correct on below image? And can I connect BLACK 2 pin connector from battery directly to charger?

Yes you're true
Paul SAVOYE wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:47 am
Yes you're true
Thank you.
OK, so one step forward. When I connect battery to charging (Lime is 'disabled' but on original parts - controller, dash etc. but without any items from green box) then on display shows percentage of charging. Can I mount this display (dash) between connections battery-charger ?

To dash, there is going 36V-42V, so it can will not be burn. But, it will work as charging display?
Like this:

Mick Ray wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:32 am
Paul SAVOYE wrote:
Yes you're true
Thank you.
OK, so one step forward. When I connect battery to charging (Lime is 'disabled' but on original parts - controller, dash etc. but without any items from green box) then on display shows percentage of charging. Can I mount this display (dash) between connections battery-charger ?

To dash, there is going 36V-42V, so it can will not be burn. But, it will work as charging display?
Like this:

I don't think anyone turned on original dash with china controller. You have to buy a battery tester and connect it after your switch.
Paul SAVOYE wrote:
I don't think anyone turned on original dash with china controller. You have to buy a battery tester and connect it after your switch.
Maybe, but as I said. When I connect charger to charging port, and inside scooter there is original controller and dash (and battery of course), display show up and displaying current % of battery. So maybe I ask in different way:

If I connect this dash/display between charger and battery all will be normal, is it safe? Nothing explodes or burn? ;) Voltage will be the same. If it's not dangerous, I can check will it work or not, but don't want to burn anything :)
If you will simply supply 42V to the dash it will do nothing. Motor controller tells the dash what to display... It is possible to do, but a bit engineering is needed... Measure the voltage, create message and send it to the dash. Even speed is possible to do by measuring one of tue hall sensors. To display the charge level without "creating" anything you would need to leave original motor controller and dash, but if you will disconnect motor, throttle, brake level you will get errors displayed on the dash
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?