An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
ZipperZ wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:53 pm
If anyone is interested this is a tool I have made from cheap 18mm-19mm box spanner to remove front fork:

And a stencil for that tool:

And also a "finished" product:
How did you manage to hide every cable and the motor in the fork ? Is your tool really necessary to remove the fork ? Isn't there another way to do it ?
chaoticdopey wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:48 am
I will be making a little write up with pictures tomorrow on how i got mine running with this kit from amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TB ... UTF8&psc=1

Stay Posted ;)
Didn't you struggle with the LCD? It seems quite weaker than other systems. Can you make it work without it with another screen ?

Someone (page 93) said it would enter in protection mode if you disconnect the GPS. How did you deal with it ?
HI, Can someone help me with this?

After reviewing the 104 pages of the forum it is not clear to me how to do these two things:

How do I charge the battery if it is connected to a generic controller? :roll:

Where do I get the connection for the front and rear lights to work?

Thanks.
Kernel32 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:47 am

After reviewing the 104 pages of the forum it is not clear to me how to do these two things:

Thanks.
there should be a wire that is hooked to the charging port that hooks to the battery as the battery has its own charging wire, and for the lights ive found using a dc step down converter works great to convert either the 48v from the battery down to 5v for the lights or if your controller has a light wire it will convert it from 12v to 5v i used these ones https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GJ ... UTF8&psc=1
Thanks chaoticdopey!! ,

I will look at the idea you have suggested to me.
chaoticdopey wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:06 am
Kernel32 wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:47 am

Thanks.
there should be a wire that is hooked to the charging port that hooks to the battery as the battery has its own charging wire, and for the lights ive found using a dc step down converter works great to convert either the 48v from the battery down to 5v for the lights or if your controller has a light wire it will convert it from 12v to 5v i used these ones https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GJ ... UTF8&psc=1
Alex2425 wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:02 pm
Hello

Can you explain how you make it works the lime dashboard ? You connect to the chinese controller from alyexpress? If yes how?
Bigemul wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:50 pm
How did you manage to hide every cable and the motor in the fork ? Is your tool really necessary to remove the fork ? Isn't there another way to do it ?
I have used an original motor controller that's why it fits in to the steering "column" and thats why the dash is working.

Of course it is possible to do some kind of adaptation with a DIY converter, but the "ebay" controllers dash communication must be analyzed also.

For the fork there is always angle grinder *wink wink* ;)

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]