An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Have a Lime scooter (SZ 2.3) with a 06E Code and light on.
opened the green box, hold a magnet on a plate on the little board until it give two times the jingle and the dashboard changes from a 06E code to an KM/H thing.

I can drive with it but the battery pack was very empty and i only go up to 10km/h :D

I looking tomorrow for a charging cable.

A few questions.
1.) The first time i tried that with the magnet thing (without driving it) the dashboard returned after ~5 minutes to the 06E Code.

2.) Can i install something to turn of the Power? Its stupid to have that thing permament on with the lights and so..

3.) I need stiiiiiiiicker to make it camouflage :D
chaoticdopey wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:09 am
My finished Lime 2.5 still taking pictures for the writeup
Hi ! I am sorry, i want to ask you a question. I have exactly the same controller and screen than yours. I connect the screen but there is another cable with a white and a brown wire, please tell me where it is suppose to be connect ?
Do you know why y throttle doesn't work ? i connect it to the controller (black red white on black red green) but it seems to have no effect...
And where are you suppose to connect the brake wire from the scooter ? on the coontroller ?
Thanks a lot !! :)
Ship
Reddy wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:50 pm
Have a Lime scooter (SZ 2.3) with a 06E Code and light on.
opened the green box, hold a magnet on a plate on the little board until it give two times the jingle and the dashboard changes from a 06E code to an KM/H thing.

I can drive with it but the battery pack was very empty and i only go up to 10km/h :D

I looking tomorrow for a charging cable.

A few questions.
1.) The first time i tried that with the magnet thing (without driving it) the dashboard returned after ~5 minutes to the 06E Code.

2.) Can i install something to turn of the Power? Its stupid to have that thing permament on with the lights and so..

3.) I need stiiiiiiiicker to make it camouflage :D
If what you are telling is true, then there is an easy way to get the enable command.

In your current configuration it will be that way, you will be getting communication error, because you need a "keep-alive" messages of some sort. Which is not sent the way you enable it.

To power down either you will have to change the green box to your controller (where you would implement enable, disable, keep-alive) or disconnect battery by using high current relay or switch
tiugy wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:30 am
Hi guys, what was your top speed with this? (Lime 2.5)
On a flat surface you can easily get to about 28km/h, this controller packs quite a punch. The scooter is kind of noisy (a slight "whiiiir" like on electric toy cars) compared to the original controller and the wheel get rather warm after a long ride but imho nothing too serious to be worried about
R9k wrote:
tiugy wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:30 am
Hi guys, what was your top speed with this? (Lime 2.5)
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://i.imgur.com/DAgxh8W.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>i</span><span>.</span><span>imgur</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>DAgxh8W</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
On a flat surface you can easily get to about 28km/h, this controller packs quite a punch. The scooter is kind of noisy (a slight "whiiiir" like on electric toy cars) compared to the original controller and the wheel get rather warm after a long ride but imho nothing too serious to be worried about
Ho gladly I didn't buy a 500w that would probably fry the wheel, do you use the original dash as a speed meter? I'm trying to do it but I'm stuck on how to xant/bi pass the throttle and brake because when I disconnected them I get a error 😭
Hi eveybody :D

I've read the entire thread but still a question for lime 2.5 's owners : after dropping the green box in trash, what do you do with the 5 wires (red, blue, black, green and yellow) coming from the controler ? are there all useless ?

Thanks for you replies.

Edit : it looks like hall sensor ...

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]