An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
My app can detect the scooter, but when I try to pair with the dashboard it takes a while but displays an error message: "cannot connect. try again." This is on a Bird ES4. All that happens is the dashboard lights up and tries to connect via Bluetooth and the rear light flashes on and off.

The dashboard I got from eBay was from here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/392297533581

I noticed that the female connection on the ES4 had the words "Juliet" on the end just like this picture above. I looked at the dashboard I bought from the eBay link but the male connection on it says something like "GHQ." Is this why I cannot connect to the scooter with my app? Do I need to buy a control board? Do I need to flash firmware? I'd really like the help and clarity.
Dinaldo wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:31 am
Keelan Matthews wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:29 am
Dinaldo wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:15 am
Just bought a Lime S 2.5 scooter in a auction, what´s the easiest way to open the green box in front of it? Thank you
Remove it by using a T25 Torx Security (Anti Tamper) Screw Driver at the neck of the scooter to remove the 4x screws.

Then you can open it by removing the silicon inside of the screw holes (Use a drill bit and twist with fingers. Not using drill Or just use a flat head and scoop it out)

Next use a Philips head screw driver and undo small screws (Press hard and you'll feel them twist out)

and you're in..

Note: Disconnect the LBCAT (Green Box) before touching anything you might short something out. Also there will be yellow goop on the connectors make sure to scrape it off before pulling you'll rip the wires if you don't
Thank you so much, what drill size do you use to remove the silicone? that´s the hardest thing for me, removing the silicone from inside screw holes :(
Sorry for late reply,

Use a small size that fits inside not a tight fit but that's like loose inside you want the silicone to come out easy.
jforum wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:43 am
(SJ2.5)

Do you know how to identify the pinout of the cable that come from the wheel?

The 3 pins (bigger ones) is for the motor phases, but how we identify the hall sensor pins?

Did you keep the extender cable and the plug that goes to the original controller? Cut the wires off the controller and use that to ID pinout/colours
Hello everyone,

I recently buy a "Lime" and I would like what I needed to make it usable?

Here is a picture of the model I own:

I also attach the photos of once dismounted.

In addition I have a cable that is cut, it goes into the gallows, I wanted to know what this cable is used and it is important ?

Thank you in advance for your answers and your help.
jforum wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 9:25 am
ca2014mp2 wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:15 pm
No, not at all.. sorry for the long delay working on a scooter.. so charge it slowly 100ma pos 200ma for a long time until say 12 volts or more the turn up the juice and charge at 1.5 amps till full.. The idea is to slowly bring up all the batteries and once they have a base charge you can do 1.5amp to 2.0.. keep an eye on the temp. you only need to do this once after that as long as you don't let them go flat you can charge as normal.
Hi, ok, but tell me how you control the current to only 100\200mA? With an Benchtop Power Supply? or you use the original charger with an external circuit?!

Thanks
Yes, Benchtop but don't spend much.. I have one from ebay that was 30 buck and works great!
You have to limit the power before you push the amps to not damage the cells.. it's important.
You can also put a bread board together and or buy a buck converter if you don't have the $$$..
I recently bought one 'Power Supply Adapter for Xiaomi Mijia M365 Electric Scooter'

Can you please tell me if its ok the LED Charging Indicator blinking between Red and Green when charging? Is supposed to be a fixed red light or only blinks?

Thanks.
jforum wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:50 pm
I recently bought one 'Power Supply Adapter for Xiaomi Mijia M365 Electric Scooter'

Can you please tell me if its ok the LED Charging Indicator blinking between Red and Green when charging? Is supposed to be a fixed red light or only blinks?

Thanks.
mine blinks green until full then is steady green.
red i think means really low..

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]