An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
jforum wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:49 pm
Does anyone know if this battery have the SIM\GPS module inside?
I found this at the street, no scooter or anything else near, just this battery. The battery level indicator (leds) works fine.

Hi my friend, this battery is an external battery for ninebot and it comes more exactly of a scooter Voi brand. It does not contain any GPS or detection module. So you can reuse it on another compatible scooter.
What happens if you remove the green box off the scooter during a rental ?
One day I found an unlocked scooter in the street and as I always have my screwdrivers in my backpack, I disconnected the green box.

The scooter was able to work as long as I want but as you may doubt, after a moment. I stopped using it and plugged it to charge it without turning it off as it would erase the unlocking order it received.

30 minutes later, I came back to check the scooter: it turned off itself and when I tried to turn it on, the locked mode was once again activated...

I reassembled the scooter with the green box and left it in the street so people can use it.

So yeah, Lime's custom firmware is far more different than the stock one.
[/quote]

please can you help me with this ...if i remove the gps box during the payed time whot i have to do nexct so i can use the scooter for ever..._?
Hey you guys. Just wanted to share that I have an es2 with dual motors. Dual controllers. And a dcdc booster running the thing at 58 volts. Amazing torque and a top speed of 50kmh.
Anyways. Can you help me identify the model of this scooter:?
Robbz wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:16 am
Hey you guys. Just wanted to share that I have an es2 with dual motors. Dual controllers. And a dcdc booster running the thing at 58 volts. Amazing torque and a top speed of 50kmh.
That's a Bird Zero.
Mattr567 wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 am
Robbz wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 2:16 am
That's a Bird Zero.
It’s Not a Bird Zero, it’s a new TIER scooter manufactured by Okai
Joejones wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:56 pm

Hey yall. My friend was too spooked to make her own acct. She thinks she set it up right. Is there anything you see wrong? It wont turn but she thinks the batts dead. How do yall charge it? The bottom.

Thanks

Oh my, that is a mess.

1st step, use the plugs on the original controller, snip them off at the base so that way you can solder your own sires to the plug and use the plug connection so it's much cleaner.

the thinner wires from the plug are the hall wires, the thicker ones are the 3 phase ac motor power wires

the 2 wires from the charging port, go down straight to the battery, they have a white connection.
baboon63 wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 9:38 am
miss_c wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 7:20 am
Mathias Kjeldsen wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 9:16 pm

It's probably the battery's BMS that shuts off. It can't handle the current. You need a stronger/bigger battery. Do you have a scooter with an extra external battery? If not - start there. Also, try to see if it is better when fully charged - if so = too much current (ampere) for the battery.
It's better with the external battery....
but i have the same issue.....when i'm driving on a plane road, the motor shut off after a few seconds, and erey time it's go up, the motor shut off very soon...

i have the original ninebot motor, the original ninebot motor, the original ninebot trottle....and i'm keeping the original board for the charging function...

what can i do ? do you think it's my chinese ali board who have problem ? or maybe the battery ?
My scooter works fine before i make conversion....it's crazy....
Hi, I had the exact same issue, I concluded the problem was due to the BMS shutting down the current, so I opened the external battery and replaced the Segway BMS with a generic 10S BMS with balance function (make sure the BMS fits in the enclosure, I had to remove the aluminium heatsink) and now I can ride the scooter up to 34 km/h! Make sure you know that you're doing as you're dealing with high currents and potential shortages!
thanks baboon63 for your sharing
What is your way to think about the bms is the source of the problem ?
Do you make any electrical measurements to identify the problem?
the bms is an interested way, but i'm thinking tha the bms is just a management board for balancing charging between the elements. Maybe i'm wrong...
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?