An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Ricardo Silva wrote:
Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:46 pm
Hey!
A new rental company is operating here, it’s called wind, and i just stumbled upon one of their scooters... unlike all the other i’ve seen, these keep themselves turned on all the time, even when app-locked. The dash is lit, and the battery lights are glowing! Gps unit/brain is on the bottom of the arm i think...

Is this what the birds look like? And does this model work after a simple dashboard swap?
I got one on Madrid,Spain and is impossible to convert by the moment,only replacing te motherboard with one e-scooter controller from Aliexpress, but you will lose the dashboard,app compatibility...only the external battery is worth it, you can use on another Ninebot

cheers
kapranos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:10 am
Ricardo Silva wrote:
Hey!
A new rental company is operating here, it’s called wind, and i just stumbled upon one of their scooters... unlike all the other i’ve seen, these keep themselves turned on all the time, even when app-locked. The dash is lit, and the battery lights are glowing! Gps unit/brain is on the bottom of the arm i think...

Is this what the birds look like? And does this model work after a simple dashboard swap?
I got one on Madrid,Spain and is impossible to convert by the moment,only replacing te motherboard with one e-scooter controller from Aliexpress, but you will lose the dashboard,app compatibility...only the external battery is worth it, you can use on another Ninebot

cheers
What’s inside the box? Lol The “brain” on the arm
Ricardo Silva wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:26 am
kapranos wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:10 am
Ricardo Silva wrote:
Hey!

cheers
What’s inside the box? Lol The “brain” on the arm
There is the GPS/Wireless module connected to the motherboard ,using 5 cables,you can extract this box using TORX screwdriver and put to garbage, but the scooter brake if you try to move :(

As this was a rental version whos overstock was […]

Any one got any info on beryl bikes I seen a few[…]

LH/ TF-100 Style Display.

Hi I recently converted a Bird Zero to a personal […]

How do you operate dash without button? I have[…]