An Electric Scooter Community on a Mission to Stamp out Transportation Mediocrity.

Covers electric scooter models whether shared or for consumers.
Marsdosh wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:05 pm
Hello everyone,

I recently buy a "Lime" and I would like what I needed to make it usable?

Here is a picture of the model I own:

I also attach the photos of once dismounted.

In addition I have a cable that is cut, it goes into the gallows, I wanted to know what this cable is used and it is important ?

Thank you in advance for your answers and your help.
Hi I'm also interested, did you find a way?
RyanH43165 wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:31 pm
Gort wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 3:59 pm
Hello
I recovered in a recycling center a Lime-S SZ2.5
The rear wheel is destroyed, I think a truck rolled over, I'll see this thing later.
The green box gps exploded, and much electric wire cut.
The battery is present, I think the engine in the wheel is good.
I just want to make the scooter functional, no need for gsm connection, no speedometer, for the lights I will arrange later.
You guessed my question ;)
1- is it possible to operate this model with the minimum? just ride.
2- What is essential to make it work?
I read all the topic but a lot of confusion.
Thank you
Throw in a $15 36v 350w brushless controller and connect up the motor and throttle and it will work just fine
Hi! I’m also working on one, do i just need to replace the controller board of the 2.5gen lime ? Some people appeared to say it is more difficult than that. And what do i need to do with the green box? Thanks fr your answers!
math wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 6:27 am
Joejones wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:56 pm

Hey yall. My friend was too spooked to make her own acct. She thinks she set it up right. Is there anything you see wrong? It wont turn but she thinks the batts dead. How do yall charge it? The bottom.

Thanks

Oh my, that is a mess.

1st step, use the plugs on the original controller, snip them off at the base so that way you can solder your own sires to the plug and use the plug connection so it's much cleaner.

the thinner wires from the plug are the hall wires, the thicker ones are the 3 phase ac motor power wires

the 2 wires from the charging port, go down straight to the battery, they have a white connection.
Hi, where you able to make the lime work by just changing the controllerboard? And what did you do with the green box? Tx for your answer
Ryger wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 5:58 am
fieldc0llapse wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 5:28 pm
Posting this because i believe many people don't know electronics and are confused. You can get original dashboards and replace them, be it lime tier bird or w/e, and make the scooter work again with the stock motor controller. But you can actually change the motor controller for much less (got mine for 20$), and the scooter will also work just fine, but you won't have battery display and speed on the dashboard, only your throttle and brakes, unless you buy another throttle like this which is a throttle with a battery display screen and a key ignition.

so with these parts
https://es.aliexpress.com/item/36-V-48- ... 4c4dIWqVWb
https://es.aliexpress.com/store/product ... st=ae803_4
it will work but without the screen infromation right?
sorry if i dont understood it well...

Does this work for a SJ2.5 Lime? Thanks for the help
Mehvix wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:56 am
Risitas98 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:11 pm
Search in the topic there are the wire schemas
Yeah but apparently, it’s more difficult for the sj2.5. You need to rewire the scooter but idk how to do that
Theres all the information you need in this topic on earlier pages, the forum also has a handy search button.
BIRD ZERO ELECTISAN F350

Hey people, I'm having problems with my Bird Zero […]

I can't seem to find any info anywhere online […]

LIME 3.GEN PERSONAL.....

For the battery indicator, it worked before. The[…]

How much could you pull max?